Cancer treatment choices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
I am reading books about documented cases of people who successfully decided to try natural ways to get well from even the most serious types of cancer. Some did it completely through diet and lifestyle changes, some through a combination of conventionally recommended chemotherapy and such.

I am reading that chemotherapy, though often very successful, causes damage to the body and a lot to the immune system. Factors like this do need thought. So much suffering is caused by it's side effects, but of course it has it's place in treatment.

Of course it is entirely individual choice as each patient has their own opinion over what to do with doctors recommendations. Yet there ARE cases of complete recovery from cancer by entirely natural means of supporting one's immune system. It is a brave choice and some people are successful in finding the key to unlocking their own ability to heal. This is so interesting as I think it is not really an area of great research. Doctors tend to dismiss rare completely natural remissions.

I wonder if anyone here has an opinion or experience or knowledge of someone recovering without medical help?
Do keep in mind I am merely curious, not telling anyone what to do and certainly not seeking arguments. Cancer is so common now and is very scary, it is best to know we have a choice over how to tackle it.
One book I am reading is 'Cancer: Survivors Stories: They did it. You can too,' by Jonathan Chamberlain.

Another is Remarkable Recovery by Caryle Hirshberg. Also The Cancer Survivors Club by Chris Geiger.

The cases in these books are inspirational and often very moving, about very brave patients who knew first hand what it is to face serious illness.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
My mom was healed of cancer, she didn't have any treatments or anything she literally gave it to God and it was gone by the time she went back to the doctors for a checkup months later.

With me i have had allergies,arthritis and stomach issues like gluten intolerance and ibs leave by changing how i think completely. It is possible to heal terminal diseases and recover but they won't tell you about it because there's no money in it.

MaryM

Nov 25, 2022
My mom was healed of cancer, she didn't have any treatments or anything she literally gave it to God and it was gone by the time she went back to the doctors for a checkup months later.

With me i have had allergies,arthritis and stomach issues like gluten intolerance and ibs leave by changing how i think completely. It is possible to heal terminal diseases and recover but they won't tell you about it because there's no money in it.
Hi
That is fantastic! Yes God heals. Prayer is vital and of course we trust God to do what He knows is best. I love it that your mother was healed. Praise the Lord.

Your own positive trusting stance has brought healing too. I feel very inspired. You are absolutely correct, such cases as these are not publicised often because they are not profitable - except to the patient.

Prayer is first, to be guided about what best to do.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Hi
That is fantastic! Yes God heals. Prayer is vital and of course we trust God to do what He knows is best. I love it that your mother was healed. Praise the Lord.

Your own positive trusting stance has brought healing too. I feel very inspired. You are absolutely correct, such cases as these are not publicised often because they are not profitable - except to the patient.

Prayer is first, to be guided about what best to do.
A lot of diseases have to deal with mindstates,beliefs and what you think, covid's been out since january of 2020 and i still have yet to catch it. I don't believe in it and i didn't and still don't cooperate with the hype,im still unvaccinated. People wore their facemasks in fear of the disease, i wore mine to avoid getting a ticket.

My sister who is probably the most believing,accepting and cooperating person on the planet has caught it twice even though she has been vaccinated something like 3 times.

With God He works on a person from the inside out and for the life of me i didn't get it because of my western teachings. They all pointed to what is on the outside and trying to fix it from there while really the work all starts from within the mind. Jeremiah 17:10 talks about this so if you're activly resisting something by refusing to participate with it in a way to where it has no root in you it won't stay. I have a friend whos cancer just dissolved when she started to think differently so it's possible. I also have another friend who had a visible hole in his tooth randomly fill in when he started to imagine different.

Proverbs 4:23 says “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”
The heart is the mind so it's like if you don't protect your mind from the attacks that you experience on the outside by minding your intentions you can open the door to a world of hurt if you're not careful.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Love this post!!! The science of Neural Plasticity is an area you might enjoy and grow in. It explains how it is that every though we have creates a protein like structure in the brain, the thoughts that line up with Galatians 5-22&23 attributes create a complete, whole, structure, if they don't line up they create an incomplete structure.
These structures release neuro peptides, complete or incomplete which either cause harm or contribute to wellness.
This ties in strongly with the Biblical ministry of jglm.org

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I don't think this is a natural cure, but it may be of interest.

cancer_patent.jpg

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Another help is Vitamin c, an IV drip. Liposomal Vitamin C is the closest we can get to an IV drip.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Love this post!!! The science of Neural Plasticity is an area you might enjoy and grow in. It explains how it is that every though we have creates a protein like structure in the brain, the thoughts that line up with Galatians 5-22&23 attributes create a complete, whole, structure, if they don't line up they create an incomplete structure.
These structures release neuro peptides, complete or incomplete which either cause harm or contribute to wellness.
This ties in strongly with the Biblical ministry of jglm.org
God is mind consciousness and imaginations which always comes first before any manifestation so neuro plasticity doesn't surprise me. When i was sick i would constantly simulate a healed life in my mind and imaginations because i understand that our minds are connected to Gods through Christ and before long i was healed. Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

I have listened to Curry and lester sumrall a few times.

I had a guy a while back saying that what i believed was new age and then when i did get healed he said the devil did it .
So yeah it depends on what you understand, know and operate in and are open to.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I continue go grow from jglm and Lester Sumrall, among others as He leads.
blessings