Cancer...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Watch the first 5 minutes...
If you do not like the video then stop...
That is all I ask...

[video=youtube;VEZJ4_nroug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEZJ4_nroug[/video]

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
There has ALWAYS been a cure for cancer. However the CDC and the FDA don't want us to know that, because they would lose billions of $$$. There would be no need for doctors, or treatment or appointments. There is a cure for EVERY disease, even AIDS.. :/

O

oldthennew

MD theory,

administer POISON to make them well = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A

AgeofKnowledge

Jul 15, 2013
I can see why the OP asked to watch the first 5 minutes. Touching testimony. That said, I think it is wise to remain skeptical of anyone who has a proprietary treatment for hard to cure diseases. If what Mr Burzynski is selling largely works rather than largely not, he should have a small army of people that can testify to it. There should also be a plethora of studies done by independent researchers testifying that it works and how it works, and that, most or all of the time.

That goes for Burzynski and anyone else who make their living from treating people. Including oncologists like the one mentioned above who will often push chemotherapy on unknowing and unsuspecting people when they should know better. Such is the case with neurological diseases such as brain tumors. Chemo does not penetrate the blood brain barrier, and it is a very sad state of affairs that it will often be suggested as a treatment. Snake oil, indeed.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
This should be in the conspiracy section. "He's a snake oil salesman," says pediatric oncologist Peter Adamson, a professor of pediatrics and pharmacology at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. "This has gone on for so many years, it's really unbelievable." For 36 years, critics say, Burzynski has been selling false hope to desperate families at the most vulnerable time of their lives.

Doctor accused of selling false hope to families

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burzynski_Clinic#Efficacy
Let me ask you a question AgeofKnowledge... Did you watch the video?

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I can see why the OP asked to watch the first 5 minutes. Touching testimony. That said, I think it is wise to remain skeptical of anyone who has a proprietary treatment for hard to cure diseases. If what Mr Burzynski is selling largely works rather than largely not, he should have a small army of people that can testify to it. There should also be a plethora of studies done by independent researchers testifying that it works and how it works, and that, most or all of the time.

That goes for Burzynski and anyone else who make their living from treating people. Including oncologists like the one mentioned above who will often push chemotherapy on unknowing and unsuspecting people when they should know better. Such is the case with neurological diseases such as brain tumors. Chemo does not penetrate the blood brain barrier, and it is a very sad state of affairs that it will often be suggested as a treatment. Snake oil, indeed.
Did you watch the video?

H

Hellooo

What is your response for if they did watch the video, t?

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
My response is how do they cope with all the patents, FDA research, and the govt. suing Bursynsky over 9 times, and Bursynsky won all 9 cases. When prosecuters say that you can indict a ham sandwich... How do they cope with all this evidence?
Furthermore even renowned doctors and judges have sided with bursynsky after and during the trials.
Meaning that the Judges who heard the case believe that Bursynsky can cure cancer and that the Govt. is covering it up. As with other MD's.

And the fact that the video touches on MD's saying Antineoplastins are fake and snakeoil, but when confronted evidence that their patients have been cured from antineoplastins the MD's refuse to be their doctor. And refuse to comment.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2013
Did you watch the video?
I watched some of it, not all of it, then did a little cursory research into the basics of his treatment I could find on the web.

Burzynski specializes in Brain tumors, yes? One must see him at his clinic and pay for his treatment, yes? How good is the efficacy rate and are there scores and scores of studies done by people with relevant degrees publishing their works on pub med and biotechnology sites?

Maybe there are, and I'm not aware of them.

I do know, however, that a ton of studies has been done on Cannabis in relation to cancer and specifically in relation to killing brain cancer cells, while protecting normal cells. In lab. And now people are doing the same thing. Curing seizures too and lots of other things.

By eating it. No smoking - eating it. Concentrates and raw.

So can you tell me if it's worth watching the rest of the video to see a specialized treatment that is isolated from nature (his peptides) rather than from nature itself? The reason I ask is because nearly all the major diseases man has suffered from (that are not man made) are usually solved by something in nature. Scurvy, vitamin C. Pellagra, B3. BeriBeri, B1 etc.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I watched some of it, not all of it, then did a little cursory research into the basics of his treatment I could find on the web.

Burzynski specializes in Brain tumors, yes? One must see him at his clinic and pay for his treatment, yes? How good is the efficacy rate and are there scores and scores of studies done by people with relevant degrees publishing their works on pub med and biotechnology sites?

Maybe there are, and I'm not aware of them.

I do know, however, that a ton of studies has been done on Cannabis in relation to cancer and specifically in relation to killing brain cancer cells, while protecting normal cells. In lab. And now people are doing the same thing. Curing seizures too and lots of other things.

By eating it. No smoking - eating it. Concentrates and raw.

So can you tell me if it's worth watching the rest of the video to see a specialized treatment that is isolated from nature (his peptides) rather than from nature itself? The reason I ask is because nearly all the major diseases man has suffered from (that are not man made) are usually solved by something in nature. Scurvy, vitamin C. Pellagra, B3. BeriBeri, B1 etc.
If you believe that cannabis cures cancer than I cannot help you...
Especially since you say there are "tons" of studies...

If you wish to see the evidence you are talking about, you must have not gotten further than 21 minutes into the video...

Also to say that you can cure scurvy with oranges therefore it is reasonable to cure cancer with cannabis... That is a logical fallacy. Because instead of cannabis you can substitute for any word you wish, E.G. poison ivy...

I am sorry that you have been caught in this new belief that cannabis cures everything. I am sorry to break your heart but heavy marijuana users have been dying of cancer for years.
Medical Marijuana Advocate Michelle Rainey Dies From Cancer | Cannabis Culture
Medical pot advocate dies of cancer | potheadiquette
Cannabis Oil Advocate Ronnie Smith Suddenly Dies from Leukemia |
Larry Harvey | MMJ Patient Dies of Cancer | MJINews

Jul 15, 2013
If you believe that cannabis cures cancer than I cannot help you...
Especially since you say there are "tons" of studies...

If you wish to see the evidence you are talking about, you must have not gotten further than 21 minutes into the video...

Also to say that you can cure scurvy with oranges therefore it is reasonable to cure cancer with cannabis... That is a logical fallacy. Because instead of cannabis you can substitute for any word you wish, E.G. poison ivy...

I am sorry that you have been caught in this new belief that cannabis cures everything. I am sorry to break your heart but heavy marijuana users have been dying of cancer for years.
Medical Marijuana Advocate Michelle Rainey Dies From Cancer | Cannabis Culture
Medical pot advocate dies of cancer | potheadiquette
Cannabis Oil Advocate Ronnie Smith Suddenly Dies from Leukemia |
Larry Harvey | MMJ Patient Dies of Cancer | MJINews

Source is important.

Source: US Patent office:
Assignee: US dept of health and human services

[SIZE=+1]Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants [/SIZE]

United States Patent: 6630507

Source: NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information)

http/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3594064/

Id-1 is a Key Transcriptional Regulator of Glioblastoma Aggressiveness and a Novel Therapeutic Target.

Source: NCBI http/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22879071

Cannabinoid signaling in glioma cells.

Source: http/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24142199

Systematic review of the literature on clinical and experimental trials on the antitumor effects of cannabinoids in gliomas

Source: GW pharmaceuticals - http/www.gwpharm.com/GW%20Pharmaceuticals%20plc%20Announces%20US%20Patent%20Allowance%20for%20Use%20of%20Cannabinoids%20in%20Treating%20Glioma.aspx

GW Pharmaceuticals plc Announces US Patent Allowance for Use of Cannabinoids in Treating Glioma

Source : Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/forniceal pilocytic astrocytomas--possible role of Cannabis inhalation. - PubMed - NCBI

Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/forniceal pilocytic astrocytomas--possible role of Cannabis inhalation.

Source: Cannabinoids and gliomas. - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabinoids and gliomas.

The articles sited (NCBI at least) are from real people, publishing their real names and their real qualifications on biotech sites. In other words, they can be looked up, called, emailed, questioned and investigated to see if they really have done the research, if they really have the degree etc.

Not ghost written articles.

All the above and much much much more can be found by downloading - GrannyStormCrow's list. Over 1000 pages of links.

So yes, literally tons.

Last edited:

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Yeah lets negate the fact that heavy pot smokers die of pot all the time...
Here is a good article on Cannabis as a cure...
https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.or...rbalism-part-2-cannabis-does-not-cure-cancer/
It puts into perspective that you would have to smoke over 1000 joints just to start seeing any effects... :( That is a lot of thc...
Edit: it also talks about eating it, in both natural and pure thc forms...

Furthermore if you want patents... here you go watch this :D
start at 1 hour 35 minutes and 20 seconds.
[video]https://youtu.be/VEZJ4_nroug?t=1h35m20s[/video]

Last edited:

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Jul 15, 2013
So David Gorski writing for a magazine against scores of biochemists and others with similar degrees publishing their findings on biotechnology sites? Seriously?

Heavy pot smokers die of pot "all the time"? Yes, I'll negate that. It's never happened. Seriously, it's never happened. Cannabis has thousands of years of use as a medicine with 0 recorded deaths (provable to be from the Cannabis itself, and not from Asphyxiation of some monkeys when they totally deprived them of adequate oxygen).

The patent you cited may be significant, and there may be some use for his treatment, but I'm afraid the studies and patents surrounding Cannabis really dwarfs it, especially when they are coupled with increasing testimonies from around the world of people healing their ailments with Cannabis oil, or raw cannabis (healing brain tumors, seizures and many other conditions).

[h=2][/h]

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Anyways I have school in 30 minutes I will be back later.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Dude I cited the "Prince of Pot's" business partner as dying from cancer... I mean how much more of a pot smoker can you get...

Anyways I will be back later, and I hope you actually look at what I have posted and for 2 hours think to yourself maybe what you believe is wrong...

A person who decides a matter before hearing it, is a fool.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Last edited:
Jul 15, 2013
Don't be late for school. Happy Birthday too!