Cancer?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 7, 2013
In 2003 I was tested for cancer in the digestive tract. My wife and I prayed for healing and when
I was tested they could find no cancer and told me I was fine for at least the next ten years for that
type of cancer. When we left the building...I was saying under my breath "Thank you, Jesus." over and over and my
wife asked my what I was saying, but she understood when I told her.

Then in 2012 I was tested for another type of cancer and was given a biopsy. A few weeks later when
I was called into the doctor's office..the assistant physician told me that he had been handing out
bad news all day, but I was getting good news. It was negative.

Two weeks ago I was getting a haircut, and my barber told me that she had seen skin cancer often
when cutting hair and there was a place on my ear that must be skin cancer. She asked me to go in
to have it looked at very soon, and she said that tomorrow would be the best.
I went a few days later and the MD had no idea if it was cancer or not, but they called in the head of the dermatology department who looked at it and told me that it was what would be called a wart. Yuck, but at least it wasn't cancer!

Thank you, Jesus that I have no cancer and will live as long to give testimonies as the Lord wants me to!!!

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
That's wonderful news! Praise the Lord :)

N

Newme

Amazing! So happy The Lord is watching over you!