Can't post new groups?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinuviel

So, I've been trying to post a new group, and It comes up with Error 1015, telling me the owner of the site is banning me from accessing this place. It also occasionally does this when I click on someone's profile. Help?

U

Ugly

I just tested the new groups and got the same message.
A few days ago I was told I had a temporary ban. It lasted a few mins then stopped.
I asked Once about this and it seems it was a glitch in Cloudflare. Maybe the same here since it also says Cloudflare. Either that or maybe Robo is updating the area and keeping people out till he's done? I find it unlikely but possible.

T

Tinuviel

I just tested the new groups and got the same message.
A few days ago I was told I had a temporary ban. It lasted a few mins then stopped.
I asked Once about this and it seems it was a glitch in Cloudflare. Maybe the same here since it also says Cloudflare. Either that or maybe Robo is updating the area and keeping people out till he's done? I find it unlikely but possible.
Thank you! I've been having problems for a few days, but I guess my post here was a little premature :eek:. Oops!