Capitalize that G! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrincessoftheKing

Lately, as I have been trying to have a closer relationship with God, I've been thinking about alot of questions such as:

♦Why would God send people to Hell? Since He is an all knowing God, why wouldnt He see those who deny Him, and change their minds, therefore going to Heaven?
♦Why did God choose to create Adam, knowing he would sin?
♦Why did God even create human beings period?
And well... alot of other questions too but those were the main ones.

That was on Tuesday night. The next night, at Wednesday Night Bible Study, my Pastor preached on the Fall of Mankind and the results because of sin. After listening to my Pastor talk about these things and give excellent scripture references, I was able to answer my own questions.

♦God does not choose to send people to Hell. We choose it for oursevles, because He gave us free will. We cannnot force somebody to love us. As much as it hurts God, He wont force us into Heaven, against our own free will. However, He does not force us into Hell either. We are faced with a gift and we choose whether or not to accept it.
♦Therefore, Adam chose to sin himself. God could have created David, a man after God's own heart first, but even then, David would have sinned. God created humans, knowing we would sin, but we do it out of our own free will.
♦God created humans for His pleasure and His fellowship. It is up to us to have that close relationship with Him.

I kept thinking about these things today and have decided that if I had all the answers and understood everything completely, then that would put me in the all knowing category, removing the purpose of God. There's a reason the G on God should be capitalized. There are not gods. There is one true all knowing perfect Creator. God. :)

Sometimes we are faced with difficult questions or circumstances and we never find out why. I am thankful that we dont need to know everything. There is Someone who does. And He is all I need. :)

H

happywithhim

This is beautiful,its soo true sometimes we have soo many questions and the truth of the matter is we will never have the answer to them all,so we can rest in the fact that He is all knowing,all seeing and all wise and His plan for us is perfect.

P

PrincessoftheKing

Exactly!! :D

It all comes down to the matter of faith♥

D

dmdave17

This is beautiful,its soo true sometimes we have soo many questions and the truth of the matter is we will never have the answer to them all,so we can rest in the fact that He is all knowing,all seeing and all wise and His plan for us is perfect.
Amen!

Is there any more poignant verse anywhere in the Bible than "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."? (Romans 5:8)

We may not have all the answers, but we can be confident that we are loved.

Jan 20, 2011
I loved your post!!!
very natural in the way that you were able to fill your questions..
a good thing i have found is that God gives all trials for our growth toward Love Truth and Life
free will is the ultimate respect that God gives us out of his absolute and unshakable Love
and that God never gives a person more than they can handle...
So glad to see insightful and unique individuals all in Gods own image on this wonderful site!!!
God bless you all