Captain On a Mourning Sea

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wallace2011

I'm ridin the waves that are the calm in the sea, the waves that lead to smoother waters, just like the beginning of the ocean the waves are crashing, till you pass, and make it into smoother waters, im a captain of my ship, the captain of the ship that I can only steer if my God wants me to, all of a sudden there is a change in the winds, the winds that are commanded by the heavenly father, and with these winds my straigtened course to my destined paths are are swayed, swayed by the voice of truth. All of a sudden, im questioning the paths of my journey across the sea, than just like a monster waking up in the sea, I'm hearing shouts from the sea's the cries of people wanting to be saved from drowning, I wonder, how did they get there? As I'm seeing this all happen, I look within the captain in me, and realize what the mighty one has brought to me.... I'm throwin the anchor down right now! this needs to stop. I decided I need a crew for my ship, i cant run this ship alone! The sea's are just way to rough for me at the moment! Am I ignoring these desperate shouts for help and the conscience within, me.... guilt overwhelms me and I begin to question my paths once again! I just keep crying for smoother waters... I am traveling through shouting souls at this point, traveling through a barrage of death and pain, and through all of this, I just want smoother waters. time and time goes by on my ship across the sea, I only see my guilt growing and now, I break! I can't live with all these desperate shouts for help, I gotta do something. Down, Down, Down goes the anchor, along with my latter stretching down to the sea's, and finally doing what I wanted to do for the longest time, and my crew was being made in the majestic blue, as I watch that latter beautiful things began to happen, the dead came back to life, the restless became rested! And all I could do was stare in pure amazement at what's going on right now, and like a light bulb just clicking like a firework in my head, I realized why I was swayed by the winds this way, I began laughing at my previous doubts, and my dream to have a crew came true, praising my God and lauging with joy I realized, all I really had to do was follow the winds and the voice... all of a sudden, clearer waters :)