Car problems

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tjogs

Jun 28, 2009
For a several years already my family have not had own car, instead we used (borrowed) the car of my parents.
Month ago this car however breathed it's last and ceased in the middle of the busy road whole my family inside.
After some pickle to get us and the car out there we had inspection done to it and came to conclusion that only options left was very expensive repairs or scrapping the car. Since the car was my parents they decided after hearing the news that they give up the car and scrapped it.

Among with my relatives there is a certain individual who have given thorny comments about my family. How they spend money wiser than us, having nicer car etc etc. And that they are surviving all by themselves without any help of any relatives. (because their influence is bad for their kids)

Couple of weeks passed and we talked both with my wife and to God about our feelings of being now totally without a car until by series of events we came up with a car. This one was used but still i was feeling that it was something too good to be true situations.

I felt very thankful for God of his blessing and when I was seeing my parents today to return the favor and lend our car now to them they told about this relative I mentioned. They told that the relative had crashed their car to somewhere with the result that it's now on the repair shop. But they advised also not to hurry about letting them know about our car. Because this car we have been blessed is actually twice as fancy as the car they have and neither we or my parents wish to have unnecessary jealousy or envy on their part.
(we had it because we need it, not because we wanna show of or compete with anyone)

All of this is in grand scale quite small issue but even these little things God shows that if we turn our hearts and hopes on him, he will respond.