Careful guidance to forseen sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tjogs

Jun 28, 2009
In bible there's this conversation with Peter and Jesus where Jesus tells that Peter will deny him 3 times...

I have until now witnessed personal level similar which trough time have unfolded to depths i could not have able to imagine or believe if not seeing it happen before my eyes
Years ago God gave me a dream where I met 3 girls in some event. In dream I knew the girls in real I didn't. A while after that he gave me a certain vision with a single choice to make. then after the choice had been made he said to me something that felt very cryptic. "Before this is all over, many tears shall be shed" Thinking back at that time i think i can sense sort of sadness or hint of disappointment in his words.

That happened 15 years ago. And with those together it's clear to me that he was fully aware when he gave me the dream that I will be doing certain sins and regret them later... Just like Peter did. Even more He guided me to these situations so I was in right time right place where he wanted me to be.
Best of all he literally wrote in air pointing a certain person to talk to.

Have you heard or being part yourself God having this sort of approach to you or someone you know.
Precisely guide person to situation where they would sin so that they would learn their error and avoid it in the future, or any relevant other reason?