Cast Down, but Not Destroyed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jools

Annoying demon from Hell, who do you think you are? Trying to destroy my family?
Do you really think God or I will even allow you to go that far?
Seeking to separate my loved one's from me, that is your plan, now isn't it?
KNOW right here and now, you'll NEVER take away MY FATHER, GOD, JESUS, or HIS SWEET HOLY SPIRIT!!!!!!!
While attempting to play with my mind, blowing a little nothing into a mountain,
All is well with my soul, when I drink from God's eternal, flowing Fountain!
Dealing with you now wasting time, seemingly not Praising God, pleases you immensely.
Just make sure you pay close attention, even study my words intently!
When you seek to destroy my mind, only makes me aware of your situation.
That even Hell's too hot for you, but don't bug me when you're on vacation!!!!!!!
Why you assume your welcome here daily, I really cannot say.
To evict you from these premises, I PRAISE GOD, Thanking Jesus, sing and pray!!!!!!!
For I have POWER over you Satan, haha, and you really are pathetic...WITH GOD AS MY GUIDE, YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ME AGAIN! SO YOU MAY AS WELL FORGET IT!!!!!!!
WHEN I'M TALKING WITH MY FATHER, THANKING HIM FOR HIS LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE,
GOD AND I GET COMPLETE SATISFACTION KNOWING IT KNOCKS THAT SMIRK RIGHT OFF YOUR FACE!

YOU LAUGH AT ALL OF GOD'S CHILDREN, WHEN WE'RE HURT, BROKEN OR SAD.
THINKING IN YOUR IGNORANT, LITTLE WORTHLESS MIND, THAT YOU ARE SO BAD.
YOU CONSTANTLY NAG AND HARASS US, EVEN MOCK OUR HUMBLE CRIES!
WELL IF YOU THINK I'LL EVER BELIEVE OR NEED YOU Devil, OR YOUR LIES,
WITH JESUS I HAVE POWER TO BACK YOU OFF FOREVER, SO HERE, FOR YOU devil: SURPRISE!!!!!!!

HEAVENLY FATHER, YOU FILL ME WITH LOVE AND YOUR PROMISES TO ALWAYS CARE!!!!!
YOU HOLD ME IN YOUR SHELTERING ARMS, I HAVE NO NEED TO BE SCARED!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR SWEET BLESSINGS ON ME OF EACH NEW DAY,
FOR LOVING ME, COMFORTING ME, AND HEARING ME WHEN I PRAY!
ONE DAY I'LL STAND BEFORE YOU, UNTIL THEN I'LL SEEK YOUR FACE.
AND THANK YOU FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, WHO ARE OVERLY BLESSED BY YOUR WONDERFUL SUFFICIENT GRACE!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING IN MY LIFE, MY THOUGHTS, MY FUTURE AND PLANS,
I'M ETERNALLY GRATEFUL, FOR YOU HOLD ME IN YOUR MAGNIFICENT HANDS!
SEEKING TO BE WHAT YOU'D HAVE ME TO BE, IS HOW I CHOSE TO LIVE,
TO PUT OTHERS NEEDS BEFORE MY OWN, WITH LOVE AND GRACE TO FORGIVE!
I AM LIKE AN OPEN BOOK YOU SEE, SO TRULY, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
IF YOU DESIRE TO LOOK WITHIN MY HEART AND SOUL, YOU'LL SEE WHERE GOD RESIDES!!!!!!!

2 Corinthians 4:8: We are troubled on every side, YET NOT DISTRESSED.
We are perplexed, BUT NOT IN DESPAIR;
9. Persecuted, BUT NOT FORSAKEN,
Cast down, BUT NOT DESTROYED!!
jools
9/4/1997