CC Story

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abing

I've been waiting foh someone to make this thread.. but i got tired of it :-/ so ill just start this then...

Well from the title itself CC Story.. this is NOT a game. I had enough of games.. :-/

I don't have to give instructions.. hehe ill just start saying something and anyone can continue and continue and continue until someone deletes this hehehhe =P God bless!

Note: The story is all about CC and CCers. no foreign names plzz.. and when u use CCer's nicks, MAKE IT BOLD
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time, In an island far far away, lived someone named, Hope. She lived in a hut. made of iron. She was a very sweet lady and she lived alone.
One day, she got out of her house and looked for food. She was a good hunter. She went out hunting and found The_Buffest_Possum. She used a knife and not a rifle or a machine gun or whatsoever it should be. She was not that rich to use those explosive stuffs. Anycows, she ran after possum and ended up in a cave, where the possum hid itself. Hope got tired and she was still hungry...
The story goes on...