CDC Takes Away Mask Mandate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
That is, if you're fully vaccinated you can go maskless. :cautious:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/science-convinced-cdc-lift-mask-230753491.html

But I can't help but wonder why this mandate isn't for everyone. If the vaccinated are "safe", then they have no worries. For the rest of us, why not let us make our own decisions on whether we want to wear a mask or not? Where is my freedom of choice? If I don't want to wear a mask, I'm taking that risk on my own. It's MY decision.

And how will they tell who has been vaccinated and who hasn't? Asking for medical history is a HIPPA violation so legally an employee or whoever can't ask if a maskless person has been vaccinated. I'm tempted to go maskless and let people assume what they wish but...sigh...I know that would be lying by omission and as a Christ follower, I can't do that.

How much longer, do you think, before the Powers-that-Be start requiring proof of vaccination to be out in public?

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021

But I can't help but wonder why this mandate isn't for everyone. If the vaccinated are "safe", then they have no worries. For the rest of us, why not let us make our own decisions on whether we want to wear a mask or not? Where is my freedom of choice? If I don't want to wear a mask, I'm taking that risk on my own. It's MY decision.

And how will they tell who has been vaccinated and who hasn't? Asking for medical history is a HIPPA violation so legally an employee or whoever can't ask if a maskless person has been vaccinated. I'm tempted to go maskless and let people assume what they wish but...sigh...I know that would be lying by omission and as a Christ follower, I can't do that.

How much longer, do you think, before the Powers-that-Be start requiring proof of vaccination to be out in public?
i appreciate your desire to follow Christ in all this... and yet, i can't help but think about all the lies we've been fed RE this virus. I have been following this and I tend to think there is no covid 19.. tht it is just some flu or maybe the same old flu... God knows.

But in any case, I see a danger in these protocols, letting some go mask less... etc..

The Left always want to divide Americans.. Blacks against Whites and vice versa... Now it will be Masked against Un-masked

You wonder just what the heck is going on... I've seen enough in my day to distrust just about everyone... yet there are those w/ PhDs who have said (more than one or two that is) tht there has not been any evidence presented YET to prove the stupid thing even exists... it hasn't been purified/isolated/properly studied in a truly objectively scientific way. Maybe it was all along just a pretext for corrupting the Nov 3 election.. One thing I know for sure is that there are many very evil, anti-humanitarian and anti-Christ perverts trying to control everything...

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Today my teen and I went into Freddies maskless. In fact, I saw a couple of other people without masks, too. At one point I heard a child ask their mom, "Why aren't they wearing--"
And the mom hushed her up and said, "Don't worry about it!"
That was it.

Now if I went into Walmart, the mask Nazis would have run screaming at us to cover our faces. So although it's much cheaper to shop for my large family at WallyWorld, I'll be going to the other grocery store until they relax their stance.

Apr 15, 2017

Eventually it will be mandatory that everyone gets the vaccine which there was a law in 1905 that they made it mandatory to get a vaccine.

Also those that did not get vaccinated and have to wear a mask will be shown and people will be mad at them why they did not get the vaccination and the guilt may get to them or they will feel awkward so many will get the vaccination that once did not want to get the vaccination.

There is no escaping it for they will force it if they have to even denying jobs, and cannot get in to places like the store.

They will take all people from the rural areas and place them in the cities like a sophisticated concentration camp, and no development can happen outside city limits which is part of United Nations Agenda 21 which they want every city, county, and federal government to be Agenda 21 compatible by 2030 which 179 nations agreed to Agenda 21 in 1992 which is a sustainability act but it is an excuse to get the nations cooperating with each other for a global government.

The coronavirus is an excuse, and they are exaggerating it, and blowing it out of proportion, to give the people a vaccine but they want it to fail so they can use nanotechnology to conquer the coronavirus but they can also track people with it by radio waves.

Which scientists want the nanotechnology and said they will need a new vaccine in less than a year which the plan is to have all people vaccinated with the nanotechnology before they locate all people to the cities to start tracking them.

This will condition them for the mark of the beast for they are being tracked anyway which will be a microchip linked to satellite like a GPS tracking system for people with all information on the chip including finances for no person can buy or sell without the chip.

We escape it for it is more than a pandemic they are trying to conquer but there is a purpose for the coronavirus for they are getting ready to locate all people in to the cities.

In the cities the communities work together to fight crime and take care of their communities as they watch the people and watch the street, and the streets are watched by technology, and the people tracked.

Which BLM wants to ban the police and the communities work together to fight crime, and if a person looks at all what they believe they are pushing Agenda 21 and trying to shift culture to go that way.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Today my teen and I went into Freddies maskless. In fact, I saw a couple of other people without masks, too. At one point I heard a child ask their mom, "Why aren't they wearing--"
And the mom hushed her up and said, "Don't worry about it!"
That was it.

Now if I went into Walmart, the mask Nazis would have run screaming at us to cover our faces. So although it's much cheaper to shop for my large family at WallyWorld, I'll be going to the other grocery store until they relax their stance.
Not pushing Walmart but I believe they lifted their mask requirement.

Mar 4, 2020

I believe such double standards are designed to implement social pressures that encourage others to get the vaccine. They're basically punishing those who don't get a vaccine.

I don't think not wearing a mask is lying by omission, at least in my conscience. I mean, you said it yourself: vaccine information is protected medical information and they don't have a right to ask. You have a right to inform them it's none of their business.

You might make some enemies by not being transparent, but the kind of people who would hate you over not divulging your private medical information probably aren't worth being friends with anyway. No loss for you either way.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Not pushing Walmart but I believe they lifted their mask requirement.
I hate to admit I shop there but...it's so much cheaper for our family of 10.

I'll have to go back and see if they say anything about me being maskless.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I hate to admit I shop there but...it's so much cheaper for our family of 10.

I'll have to go back and see if they say anything about me being maskless.
You can just call them. That’s what I did for BJs Club.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Yes, Walmart lifted their mandate.

I haven't studied this in depth, but from what I've caught on the news, being vaccinated doesn't stop you from spreading the virus. So lifting the mandate on those who have been vaccinated seem illogical on two fronts: 1) If those who are vaccinated can still spread the virus then going maskless would be counterproductive; 2) A mask is fairly ineffective at keeping you from getting the virus. Its main function is to prevent a person from spreading it to others. So if those who are vaccinated can still spread it, taking the mask off would be the worst thing they could do.

The whole thing seems pretty weird. This is the first I'm hearing of this though so I may not have all the facts.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
But I can't help but wonder why this mandate isn't for everyone.
Because there is no real science behind any of these decisions. and there never was.

Once you see the COVID Scamdemic as purely POLITICAL then things will begin to fall into place. So the best thing to do is go maskless and refuse the vaccine. Under the law, you cannot be forcible vaccinated as yet. Masks are hazardous to your health, and the vaccines are definitely dangerous and lethal.

48-Year-Old Surgeon DEAD after Mocking “Anti-vaxxers” and Writing His Own Obituary after Moderna COVID Injections

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Went to Walmart maskless today. It was wonderful! Most everyone else was wearing masks but there were a few that weren't. Hopefully it won't be long before their are more maskless than masked.

S

SophieT

Because there is no real science behind any of these decisions. and there never was.

Once you see the COVID Scamdemic as purely POLITICAL then things will begin to fall into place. So the best thing to do is go maskless and refuse the vaccine. Under the law, you cannot be forcible vaccinated as yet. Masks are hazardous to your health, and the vaccines are definitely dangerous and lethal.

48-Year-Old Surgeon DEAD after Mocking “Anti-vaxxers” and Writing His Own Obituary after Moderna COVID Injections

reminds me of the guy in scripture that was boasting of what he was going to do...building barns etc I think?...but then 'his soul was required of him that very night'

quite a story

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I received my second vaccination on February 10. I've been in many stores and restaurants without a mask, and have only been asked to wear on in three places (doctor's office, Sam's Club, and AFB commissary and exchange). I carry a mask with me and when asked to wear it, I put it on. Most of the time, when I tell the person asking that I've been vaccinated, they let me in without a mask.

This scripture came to mind.

1Co 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward; but if against my will, I am entrusted with a stewardship. 18 What then is my reward? That when I preach the gospel I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I may not abuse my authority in the gospel. 19 For though I am free from all, yet I have made myself servant to all, so that I might gain the more. 20 And to the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might gain the Jews. To those who are under the Law, I became as under the Law, so that I might gain those who are under the Law. 21 To those who are outside Law, I became as outside Law (not being outside law to God, but under the Law to Christ), so that I might gain those who are outside Law. 22 To the weak I became as the weak, so that I might gain the weak. I am made all things to all men, so that I might by all means save some. 23 And this I do for the sake of the gospel, so that I might be partaker of it with you.

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
No marks In Kentucky

Apr 15, 2017
Yes, Walmart lifted their mandate.

I haven't studied this in depth, but from what I've caught on the news, being vaccinated doesn't stop you from spreading the virus. So lifting the mandate on those who have been vaccinated seem illogical on two fronts: 1) If those who are vaccinated can still spread the virus then going maskless would be counterproductive; 2) A mask is fairly ineffective at keeping you from getting the virus. Its main function is to prevent a person from spreading it to others. So if those who are vaccinated can still spread it, taking the mask off would be the worst thing they could do.

The whole thing seems pretty weird. This is the first I'm hearing of this though so I may not have all the facts.
I read they are willing to pay people to get the vaccination.

They want all people vaccinated and will go to great lengths that it happens.

They said that people that are vaccinated still need to wear a mask, and what about the different variants coming out that they mention that the vaccine will not cover.

Now all of a sudden they can go without a mask.

But what changed, nothing changed.

Which testifies against them that it is a hoax, blown out of proportion, and exaggerated.

I believe that them saying that they do not have to wear a mask is a shame tactic they are using to make those that do not get the vaccine have to wear a mask which will single them out in public, and make many people mad at them for not getting a vaccine, and making them feel guilty and ashamed, so possibly they will go ahead and get the vaccine instead of feeling the pressure of wearing a mask.

But are they willing that people get the coronavirus for they can still spread it, and people die, all in an attempt to shame those who will not get a vaccine so they have to wear a mask.

But it does not matter with them mask, no mask, contradicting themselves, for they know it is all a plan to give them a vaccine that will not work to condition them for nanotechnology which will condition them for the mark of the beast.

Their plan is to move all people in to the cities where they can track them, and they want all people to have the nanotechnology in them before they are all in the cities to track them which is United Nations Agenda 21.

That is the purpose of the coronavirus scare.

They will contradict themselves for they have an agenda and whatever it takes to have that agenda come about, and the kingdom to come will come about by lies, and deceitfulness, and chaos.

You still have to wear a mask when you are vaccinated, and now they do not have to.

What has changed is what I want to know.

The new age movement is the biggest influence now which they interpret the Bible according to the occult, and evolution, and people are still evolving to be spiritual with no personal God above them.

They are setting the stage for the New Age Christ to establish peace in the Middle East with the conflict that is going on there which is why they do not want to stop it.

When the New Age Christ establishes peace in the Middle East then he will work as a man of peace, and be the biggest player on the world scene, and push the agenda of the new age movement until the world rebels against God.

They want to establish the new age movement in the world which evolution is religion, and interpret all religions that way.

The coronavirus is a joke and part of the plan.

So pack your bags if you do not live in the city for they will take all people from the rural areas and place them in the cities.

The communities will work together to fight crime in their communities, and they will watch their neighbor and the street, and the streets will be monitored by technology, and the people tracked by the nanotechnology in them by radio waves, so they do not need the police.

BLM is pushing Agenda 21 and are trying to radically shift culture.

Apr 15, 2017
They will take all people from the rural areas and place them in the cities like a sophisticated concentration camp, and no development can happen outside city limits which is part of United Nations Agenda 21 which they want every city, county, and federal government to be Agenda 21 compatible by 2030 which 179 nations agreed to Agenda 21 in 1992 which is a sustainability act but it is an excuse to get the nations cooperating with each other for a global government.

In the cities the communities work together to fight crime and take care of their communities as they watch the people and watch the street, and the streets are watched by technology, and the people tracked.

Which BLM wants to ban the police and the communities work together to fight crime, and if a person looks at all what they believe they are pushing Agenda 21 and trying to shift culture to go that way.

Agenda 21.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Never was a law in this state to wear one. Some stores required them so I just went elsewhere. Menards required them so I went to Home Depot. Two grocery stores near by didnt require them. The church I have attended for 12 years require so I havnt been to church. A Baptist and Penecostal nearby doesnt require them so I will likely see how I like them.