Challenge to those who call themselves Christians!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Isis is truly an evil group I will not deny that but Jesus died for the sinners for the evil ones as the scriptures says For God so loved the world he gave his one and only son. Do you have any idea the kind of love it takes to sacrifice your own son so that others don't have to be condemned? Can you imagine the pain He must have felt inside watching his son go through all that by the very ppl he was trying to save?

If God is willing to love such ppl on that kind of level no matter how evil and cruel they are then so will I. Challenge accepted i choose to love them and even sacrifice my own life for their salvation

M

MadParrotWoman

I was deeply moved by this video. Yes they are sinners but does God see their sin as any worse than our own? I don't think so, without the precious blood of Christ we are simply all detestable.

Thank you for sharing this vid brother.

L

leonardronaldo

Isis is truly an evil group I will not deny that but Jesus died for the sinners for the evil ones as the scriptures says For God so loved the world he gave his one and only son. Do you have any idea the kind of love it takes to sacrifice your own son so that others don't have to be condemned? Can you imagine the pain He must have felt inside watching his son go through all that by the very ppl he was trying to save?

If God is willing to love such ppl on that kind of level no matter how evil and cruel they are then so will I. Challenge accepted i choose to love them and even sacrifice my own life for their salvation
Amen. The Power of Salvation of Christ can contain all. Praise the Lord

L

leonardronaldo

I was deeply moved by this video. Yes they are sinners but does God see their sin as any worse than our own? I don't think so, without the precious blood of Christ we are simply all detestable.

Thank you for sharing this vid brother.
Either was I, sister. Very true, all sins are abominations to God, and He hates all of them. Praise the Lord, Christ has provided the Way for us.

Word_Swordsman

Sep 16, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSv4vBcFyvo

Who would dare to Love ISIS?

Inspiring video, with biblical truths.
No.

ISIS is not a person.

Jesus laid his life down for sinners. It is enough.

Jesus commanded to love our enemies, but not to lay our lives down for them, as in submitting as a sacrificial lamb.

ISIS has rejected the gospel of Christ, and delight in killing Christians. Take the gospel to
Muslims that want to consider Jesus. Preach the gospel in the world.

Jesus avoided being stoned, evaded every attempt to kill him. He didn't hang around an angry mob trying to stop his preaching. So did Paul and Barnabus. Peter too. The list of wise men not sticking their heads in lion's mouths is long.

What apostle just laid his life down for the enemies of the gospel?
But they gave their living lives to the gospel, year by year, mile by mile.

L

leonardronaldo

No.

ISIS is not a person.

Jesus laid his life down for sinners. It is enough.

Jesus commanded to love our enemies, but not to lay our lives down for them, as in submitting as a sacrificial lamb.

ISIS has rejected the gospel of Christ, and delight in killing Christians. Take the gospel to
Muslims that want to consider Jesus. Preach the gospel in the world.

Jesus avoided being stoned, evaded every attempt to kill him. He didn't hang around an angry mob trying to stop his preaching. So did Paul and Barnabus. Peter too. The list of wise men not sticking their heads in lion's mouths is long.

What apostle just laid his life down for the enemies of the gospel?
But they gave their living lives to the gospel, year by year, mile by mile.
Muslims who want to consider Jesus? Was not Saul terrorizing Christian prior to his conversion?
The salvation offered by Jesus is wide and sufficient for all, accordingly, you cannot limit your preaching.

Word_Swordsman

Sep 16, 2014
Muslims who want to consider Jesus? Was not Saul terrorizing Christian prior to his conversion?
The salvation offered by Jesus is wide and sufficient for all, accordingly, you cannot limit your preaching.
Jesus didn't tell Paul he was terrorizing Christians. That was the obvious, a symptom of a deeper problem in Paul.
Acts 9:4-5 (KJV)

[SUP]4 [/SUP] And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him,
Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
[SUP]5 [/SUP] And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said,
I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Many Christians today are like those who feared Paul after Paul's conversion. They only knew his record as persecutor. It wass and remains a legitimate concern. The issue of tempting God is a strong principle to go by, not foolishly prostrating one's self before the enemy in hopes they will hear your gospel message. So we tend to preach to the gentle.

Here, maybe not many places, Muslims have been coming to Christ, attending services, learning quickly, so far more excited about Jesus than we're accustomed to. So I've learned that when they come asking about Jesus, stop what you are doing and tend to them. It means the Lord has said something similar to what Jesus said to Paul.

I see a possibility of millions of "moderate" Muslims converting, then evangelizing others. I entertain hopes America could be revived through them.

Yes, there's a whole world to preach Christ to. Just do it.

L

leonardronaldo

Jesus didn't tell Paul he was terrorizing Christians. That was the obvious, a symptom of a deeper problem in Paul.
Acts 9:4-5 (KJV)

[SUP]4 [/SUP] And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him,
Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
[SUP]5 [/SUP] And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said,
I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Many Christians today are like those who feared Paul after Paul's conversion. They only knew his record as persecutor. It wass and remains a legitimate concern. The issue of tempting God is a strong principle to go by, not foolishly prostrating one's self before the enemy in hopes they will hear your gospel message. So we tend to preach to the gentle.

Here, maybe not many places, Muslims have been coming to Christ, attending services, learning quickly, so far more excited about Jesus than we're accustomed to. So I've learned that when they come asking about Jesus, stop what you are doing and tend to them. It means the Lord has said something similar to what Jesus said to Paul.

I see a possibility of millions of "moderate" Muslims converting, then evangelizing others. I entertain hopes America could be revived through them.

Yes, there's a whole world to preach Christ to. Just do it.
1. Persecute does not mean terror to you? Ok.

2. 'Many Christians today are like those who feared Paul'. I saw this in your post (#7 in forum). Many radical muslims also has received Christ. God uses them for His Glory.

3. Nobody is encouraging anyone to foolishly preach, Christians are to be wise as serpent. But that does not mean a person, who according to you is an enemy, does not deserve to hear and receive the Gospel. The commandment to love your enemy shall not be in vain. At least you shall pray for them, to be saved by the Grace of Jesus Christ and led by the Holy Spirit to repent and believe.