Challenging year - Please Pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Faith4me

Hello all. The last 15 months have been extremely tough for our family. My daughter in law was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer, the 47 year old son of my wife's cousin is in the final stages of lung cancer but thankfully made it through the day, my wife was in a car accident and has debilitating pain that can not be resolved, and just yesterday a close relative in her 30's was diagnosed with Stage 3 Ovarian Cancer and Stage 4 lung cancer.

I know god is in control and have faith that what is happening is his plan for us. I would appreciate your prayers

Thank You and God Bless.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
So sorry that everything seems to be hitting your family at once.

Lord, I pray for your comfort for all concerned and your healing mercies to be felt and seen. May you be glorified in each one of these lives. Thank you for the faith you have given this man and His trust in you. His steadfastness is a testimony to your living presence in him.

Amen.

D

DyingToSelf

Loving Father,

we thank You for sending Your Son to die on the cross for our sins. You allowed his sinless body to be beaten, broken and striped so that our bodies may be whole and healthy. I claim the work of Christ for this brother's family, Lord, I declare that by Your stripes, THEY ARE HEALED, in the name of Jesus. i declare every broken bone rejoined, every mutant cell destroyed without a trace, every symptom erased and every flaw restored.

I declare this by Faith through my righteousness in Christ Jesus. You and You alone are deserving of all praise for these miracles about to happen. I believe and I receive on behalf of this brother's family!

In the mighty name of Jesus, our Saviour and Restorer.
Amen