Changes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 12, 2016
Hello all,

Its been awhile since I've been on here. How's everyone doing?

What's up with all the changes? I don't see the live chat anymore. Is that gone?

Have a great evening all!!!

U

Ugly

Hello all,

What's up with all the changes? I don't see the live chat anymore. Is that gone?

Changed to new forum software. And the chats have been a separated download now since last year. Top of the front page says to download the app there.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, not sure if we’ve met but yes, as Ugz said, this is a new interface for CC. Hope to see you around more often :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
"Turn and face the strange ch-ch-changes!"

Sorry, random song quote. Yes I am still the same old music nerd. Carry on.

May 12, 2016
Hello, not sure if we’ve met but yes, as Ugz said, this is a new interface for CC. Hope to see you around more often :)
Hi,
sorry I can't remember if we've met, its been awhile since I've been on here. Planning on checking it out. 😏. How's the app?

See ya around.

May 12, 2016
"Turn and face the strange ch-ch-changes!"

Sorry, random song quote. Yes I am still the same old music nerd. Carry on.
Lol, good to know somethings haven't changed 😏. How ya doing Lynx?

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Hello all,

I had to download phone ap to get live chat..

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
K peeps..headed to bed..going to new church tomorrow..gotta be bright eyed n bushy tailed ;) bleesings!