Chaos

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Yesterday at two different times, once in the afternoon and then another time in the evening. There were two huge ... booms is the only way to describe the noise, then a lot of shaking, like an earth quake. It souned similar to a sonic boom. It was felt and heard in my 7 surrounding citys at the same exact times. Following the noises is a horrible smell and military jets and helicopters flying over literally everywhere, until about midnight last night.

The news and the military say it was no earth quake, and it was no sonic boom.They wont say what it was. This is generating like total chaos here. People are really freaking out. The SEAL team six that killed bin laden is located in the same city i live in. Right down the street actually. So naturally everyone is thinking were all about to die because were being attacked in revenge of killing bin laden.

Please pray for peace here. There is so much fear and panic. Everyone is really acting crazy.

May 4, 2011
Hmm dirty bombs perhaps... doesn't seem biological... or chemical. No not dirty bombs... a lot more panic. Military experiment.... explains secrecy... strange all very strange.

S

Stephen

What's the latest news? What city are you in?

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Go to google, and type in

'boom earthquake virginia beach'

and different pages will pop up and you can read stuff there.

May 4, 2011
Theres like nothing. No fly over no seismic activity o_O Nothing.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Go to google, and type in

'boom earthquake virginia beach'

and different pages will pop up and you can read stuff there.

thank you grace :)

also wavy.com thats our news channel here

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Praying for your city and praying for God to protect everyone there, God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
There is a kind of earthquake that only produces a boom, but the siesmic network should have some info on it.
I have heard that this is happening in several places lately, and there is no known explanation.
Because of the smell you describe, I cannot help but wonder if the active tetonic plate movement is opening certian kinds of gas venting.
I dint know where you live, but there has been alot of unussual activity in the mid united states lately.
This area was active back in the 1700s, and many spoke to boom like sounds at that time as well.
If you do not have an emergecy disaster kit, it would be a good thing to make one. :)

You and all there are in my prayers in Jesus, for His comforting love and protection .

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

J

Jullianna

I read the link and have been praying, Nod

S

sinnomorePTL

Re: Chaos: Chill out, God's in charge. No reason to fear

Dear Sister, even if the earth is falling under your feet, (and I doubt that's going to happen) there is no reason to fear. God is in charge. When fear comes your way, just close your eyes for a moment and say thank you Jesus for your constant protection.

I pray God pours out faith overwhelming,, courage and the knowledge that He is always with His children, in Jesus name, Amen.

May you have a wonderful day in Jesus !!!

Love in Christ our Savior
brother Gary

Yesterday at two different times, once in the afternoon and then another time in the evening. There were two huge ... booms is the only way to describe the noise, then a lot of shaking, like an earth quake. It souned similar to a sonic boom. It was felt and heard in my 7 surrounding citys at the same exact times. Following the noises is a horrible smell and military jets and helicopters flying over literally everywhere, until about midnight last night.

The news and the military say it was no earth quake, and it was no sonic boom.They wont say what it was. This is generating like total chaos here. People are really freaking out. The SEAL team six that killed bin laden is located in the same city i live in. Right down the street actually. So naturally everyone is thinking were all about to die because were being attacked in revenge of killing bin laden.

Please pray for peace here. There is so much fear and panic. Everyone is really acting crazy.