Chastity

• Thread starter Flutteraritypiejackspark
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Flutteraritypiejackspark

Hi Everyone!
Today my school, amongst others assembled for a Chastity program that featured a wonderful older gentleman, who could also play guitar! He talked about all the STDs you could get from sex, and how God intended it for true love and happiness. Which was really sweet. However... with all the talk of diseases and boys using you... I'm scared of sex.

Is this what I should be feeling? Or did I interpret his message wrong?

J

Jordache

Honey, you're young so you'll get a lot more info as you get older. I was also afraid of sex when I was young. I think it's very natural. One correction I want to make is that God didn't just intend sex for true love and happiness. He intended it for marriage. If a man won't marry you, he doesn't truly love you. Marriage is
The only commitment in which God blesses sex. It's not about your true love, daddy's approval, a nice guy with a good
job, or Prince Charming.
You should not be afraid of sex, but you should be very aware of where your boundaries need to be in order to be safe. It's unknown right now so there's a bit of anxiety; but its also intriguing. If you'd like to talk about specifc boundaries PM me.

U

Ugly

I'm not sure if there is an age restriction on the womens forum, but if there isn't, i'd suggest posting any posts of a sexual nature there, and not in a mixed gender forum. If any male offers to discuss it with you one on one do not do it. You should really only discuss these things with women, especially at your age. I have seen teen girls post sexual topics in the past, and seen some older men with creepy answers and responses.