Chat Groups

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abing

um.. well.. of all the new features the Chat group seems to be ignored heheh LOL.. well yeah, cuz. um here's the thing.. perhaps it would be better if we receive notifications whenever someone from the group posts a reply or a pic. so we wouldn't have to go back to the chat group every now and then just to find that no one made a post.. hehe, some groups are kinda inactive now cuz, no one knows if someone was posting something there... i noticed, before, the creators of the group, receive notifications, if a message needs to be moderated, but now not anymore :( and perhaps it would be best.. if all of the members of the group will be notified!!

R

roaringkitten

I second the motion....*raises paw*

N

NazariteNation

I'm all with you guys with both of your suggestions. Making the chat groups more interactive would definitely be a huge plus in the long run and really help in setting CC apart from other christian forums.