Chatroom.. where?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I paid $25 to get into a chatroom, but cannot download the APP. HELP
It disappeared weeks ago, at least. There's supposed to be some old links floating around the User2User Tech threads somewhere, but not sure how well it works.

The chat room was free, so you didn't pay to get in it. The donation for the chat room (when it was around) was for certain features. The donation also goes toward using the forums and having certain features unlocked as well.

Chatgirl

Sep 26, 2022
Ontario
please explain how I get into chatrooms, what features I'm unlocking?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
please explain how I get into chatrooms, what features I'm unlocking?
As said, it's disappeared a while back.

As said, you'll have to check the User2User Tech threads for a link that may or may not work (unofficial link). I don't know which threads its in exactly.

It unlocks the ability to private message and gives you priority use of the mic over those that haven't paid.
And in the forums it also unlocks private messaging.

There's been no official announcement as to what exactly is going on with the chat rooms and if/when it'll be fixed. So not much info to tell.