Chatting with old friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
I don´t know if this or anything I write may serve any (believer or not) but I would like God speak to me. I don´t see well many things. I have made wrong decisions and I am paying for some faults, but I need God directs mylife. I wish I could personally hear Him (I´m not praying too much: Ithink He is not deaf or mute) but He knows what I want and what I wanted. I don´t like to come to Caracas to typewrite. I don´t haveelectricity at home, and I don´t want to interrupt at my mother´s and I surely dislike being interrupted. I just need Him to talk, tolet me know what He wants me to do. If I beg -one more time- I seriouslybeg for this prayer, you could make for me, because I don´t mind begging forGod.

Thanks in advance!

Ant-Toe-Knee-Oh!: Chatting with old friends

G

God speaks to us in many ways. God is directing your life. for he it his righteousness that go before him and his footsteps are our pathway, this is how he knows the ways of the righteous because we fellows his righteousness. have you read the part of Elijah were he fled from jazeable because she threaten to kill him because he defeated the 400 baal prophets-read 1KINGS 18. Well her letter scared him and he fled(chapter 19). well Elijah fled to a cave and the lord of host told Elijah" to go " Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake:[SUP]12 [/SUP][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And after the earthquake a fire; but the [/FONT]Lord[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Elijah through God was gonna come to him in a big amazing way(not saying that you are) but he thought God was gonna come to him in a way he wanted, but God came to Elijah in a steal, soft voice... Intimate Voice of love and compassion, to bring Elijah encourage . God will speak to you. matter of fact God is always speaking to his children, He speaks to us in many ways. Asks God to give you the ear to listen and the heart to understand, and as well as to know his voice [/FONT]:)

p.s pray to God, you will hear him. I know a few people that wanted to know God directions and to hear his voice and they did! they waited on His timing, he actually did it when they least expected because nothing was blocking his message to us. . God loves that you are looking to him for direction in you life because he is the one directing our footsteps :)

May 3, 2013
Thanks real1992. Today I spent good hours with pastor Eduardo, a friend from my state, and have spoken on that that you have kindly mention.