Check out this sick Christian Cypher!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gods_Lady89

Dallas vs. Houston Christian Rap Cypher all in the Glory of God! Pure awesomeness! Who do yall think was better? :)

[video=youtube;1L0iqk6i6Vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L0iqk6i6Vw[/video]

J

jonrambo

nice post mate i was expecting a freestyle tho. you and me should swap collections sometime :) im more into underground stuff but gotta admit this is pretty siiiickkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

J

jonrambo

MARIO BEAT YEAHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

J

jonrambo

ok im a convert lol i buy all my hip hop from shereofhiphop.com where can i buy these guys albums from?

U

Ugly

1st half the music got old after about 10 seconds. I had to skip ahead. Second one wasn't bad. Would be curious to hear how they sound minus the video game music though.

Markum1972

Mar 25, 2013
I love music of ALL types... ESPECIALLY when it is glorifying God. I really like the two guys with glasses in the first part and the first and last guy in the second part. Wow! Thanks for sharing.