Checking gout other beliefs.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

atwhatcost

Ever want to understand what reformed Prebys believe? I'm willing to give insight. Just some rules againt attacking me if you disagree, How about Baptist? Catholics? As long as we don't attack the person, but attack he doctrine it could work, and I really don't understand some denominations and nondenoms.

U

Ugly

So what exactly are you suggesting for the site to change?

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I think he wants to share his thoughts on reformed Presbys, but not unless we're willing to hate the game but hold harmless the playa..?

F

fakefemale

Ever want to understand what reformed Prebys believe? I'm willing to give insight. Just some rules againt attacking me if you disagree, How about Baptist? Catholics? As long as we don't attack the person, but attack he doctrine it could work, and I really don't understand some denominations and nondenoms.
A Christian should not attack anyone or anything, that's a rule.

A

atwhatcost

So what exactly are you suggesting for the site to change?
A forum where we can ask. If it gets too deep in BDF, and folks don't believe that person is a Christian it would lead to banning.

U

Ugly

Sounds like a speed trap for BDF types. They'd all be banned within a week.

A

atwhatcost

I bequeath this late night idea to crossnote's better idea! If we set aside a room to argue... I mean "debate," then people are freer to use the BDF for what it's supposed to be for -- Bible discussion.