Cheesy Cob Loaf Dip

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iraasuup

Ingredients:

1 round cob loaf bread
500g grated tasty cheese
1x250g carton sour cream
1teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
3 slices bacon, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
A sprinkle of mixed herbs and parsley
or chives (dry or fresh).

Method:

1. Cut centre of the loaf out so it is hollow. Place to one side and break into small pieces, (to be baked in the last 5 minutes with the rest of the loaf).

2. Mix together in a medium bowl all the other ingredients, and fill the loaf with this mixture.

3. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 180C.

** Katie's tip -- This recipe is great served at BBQ'S and parties as a pre-dinner nibblie. It is so yummy, and very easy!!**

ENJOY!!

Nov 2, 2009
yum! does anyone know the cob loaf recipe with spinach in it???

I

iraasuup

Nope, but I don't see why you couldn't just add chopped spinach to this recipe?

G

godsbluesman

can we convert measurements to fareheit and onces?lol

I

iraasuup

I don't see why not.

There's loads of online translators. I do it all the time for currency and weights.

Let me know how it goes.

Katie :)