Cheesy Fruity Goodness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iservechrist24

Ok, so this may seem really odd and really disgusting. But its actually suprisingly good. Its really easy to make and its so incredibly good that you'll just die because you'll keep eating it and gain weight and die from a coronary...or something.

Cheesy Fruit Cobbler stuff

Pepridge Farms Pastry strips - Frozen
1 Jar of Peach Preserves Jelly or any fruit flavor you like. MUST BE PRESERVES
2 Wedges of Brie Cheese - has to be brie for this recipe.
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.

1. Defrost the Frozen Pastries, or just wait till theyre room temperature
2. Find a 6inch by 6inch oven safe bowl or casserole bow.
3. De-skin the cheese - Brie Cheese often if not always comes with an outer skin, if you deskin it. It tastes better. And you dont have to worry about taking it out later.
4. Coat the bottom of the bowl/pan with pam to keep from sitcking
5. place pastrys on the bottom of the pan until one layer covers the entire bottom.
6. pour 1/3 of the jar of preserves into the pan, then layer with some cheese, then pour more preserves and continue layering as you see fit. Try and keep the cheese and preserves at a happy medium. You dont want other one overpowering. Every other layer, place a strip of pastry in between.
7. When you feel you have enough layers. Put a final pastry on the top, a thin layer.
8. Place in over and cook for 25 mins until top pastry is golden brown.
9. take out and let cool for 20 mins and serve with crackers - non salted crackers.
10. Enjoy!

I know it seems really weird, but the cheese and preserves compliment eachother, and the pastrys make a nice texture to the dip. Its really a dip more than anything else. Its considered a desert, but its a really awesome dip. If you do it on a cold day, it makes it even better, becauss its still warm when covering a nice cracker. Quite possibly my favorite snack, but takes a little effort to make.

M

Melleah

That sounds delicious. I'm gonna have to try that.