Chef creates burgers that taste like Human Flesh

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
A chef has created burgers that taste like human flesh using first hand accounts of cannibalism to get the flavour as close as possible.
James Thomlinson designed his burger using gory testimonials describing the taste of human flesh, mixing veal, chicken livers, bone marrow and pork to make the macabre meal.
The chef, working in partnership with fellow food creative Miss Cakehead, will be giving away the controversial cannibal burgers at a secret pop-up restaurant in east London to mark the forthcoming fifth series of hit TV show The Walking Dead.

Read more: Chef James Thomlinson creates burgers that taste like human FLESH | Daily Mail Online

Or just a society that is moving farther and farther from God and godly principles to live? Walking Dead used to have a preacher, who read the Bible regularly. He was the spiritual leader of the survivors, and respected. Sadly, they killed him off. I am waiting for the moral compass of the group to continue to spiral downhill.

This is totally gross to me, by the way, speaking as a vegetarian who cannot eat meat for health purposes!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
A chef has created burgers that taste like human flesh using first hand accounts of cannibalism to get the flavour as close as possible.
James Thomlinson designed his burger using gory testimonials describing the taste of human flesh, mixing veal, chicken livers, bone marrow and pork to make the macabre meal.
The chef, working in partnership with fellow food creative Miss Cakehead, will be giving away the controversial cannibal burgers at a secret pop-up restaurant in east London to mark the forthcoming fifth series of hit TV show The Walking Dead.

Read more: Chef James Thomlinson creates burgers that taste like human FLESH | Daily Mail Online

Or just a society that is moving farther and farther from God and godly principles to live? Walking Dead used to have a preacher, who read the Bible regularly. He was the spiritual leader of the survivors, and respected. Sadly, they killed him off. I am waiting for the moral compass of the group to continue to spiral downhill.

This is totally gross to me, by the way, speaking as a vegetarian who cannot eat meat for health purposes!

​ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! lol..

E

Ecclesiastik

That is very disturbing.

Also speaking from the viewpoint from someone who used to watch Walking Dead before giving it up after realizing I was feeding myself garbage and I knew it (I just didn't want to give up my junk food), that preacher guy didn't really seem to add to the morality of the show at all. I would equate that to calling "The Book of Elijah" a Christian movie...which I have seen people do.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
No, definitely WD is not Christian. But most TV series would either not put a Bible reading man on TV, or they would mock him.I think any positive model of a Christian is a rare but welcome thing. So many lost watching that show, and they actually saw a Bible being read and used for guidance, by a respected and loved character.

Well, I guess even that bright spot is gone, and the show will continue on its merry comic book way!

My husband also gave up the show! But he only likes movies, not serial dramas, so I think that was his true motive.

djness

May 16, 2014
Sounds like Scrapple.....that stuff is so good...

Sep 30, 2014
One question, how does this guy know what humans taste like.....
disturbing

Feb 16, 2014
If you eat your own boogers, does that make you a cannibal?

It would be hilarious if the burgers tasted like boogers.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Walkiing Dead is pretty great though. I can't wait for season 5 to tide myself over until game of thrones in april.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I have to question the "experts" on this one..........as to their knowledge of what human flesh tastes like.......

Sounds like a cheap publicity stunt............and I bet it ends up tasting just like chicken anyway...........sigh

Dec 12, 2013
Well.....I can think of a few words to describe this such as...Moronic, ignorant, stOOpid<--yeah I know how to spell it.....!

T

Tintin

That is very disturbing.

Also speaking from the viewpoint from someone who used to watch Walking Dead before giving it up after realizing I was feeding myself garbage and I knew it (I just didn't want to give up my junk food), that preacher guy didn't really seem to add to the morality of the show at all. I would equate that to calling "The Book of Elijah" a Christian movie...which I have seen people do.
The Book of Eli wasn't a Christian movie but there was certainly Christian meaning within the story.