Chem trails aren't what you think

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
ecd3b24e03513773f1580551a4edb0ab.jpg
 
Who?.......if anyone.......Me!:cool:

-I noticed there was some misunderstanding in the beginning...so I wanted to lighten the mood!:D

I found the topic interesting so I would like to understand it and join in!:o

Could you explain?
 
Last edited:
Wait I want to know what chemtrails are? I haven't found any serious answers to it yet in this thread.
 
Actuallly part of what chemtrails are, is the human waste products released from planes' bathrooms while their in flight.. Gross..

Ignorance at it's best.. really think aircraft bathrooms flush into the air?
 
It's seems like everything in this world or many things is negating the most high, my view is this is no different and the sky artist are trying to hide something in the sky. Although my views on this topic are constantly changing. I am 90% sure that chemtrailing is not in humanity's best interest.