Chicken Vegetable Casserole

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
2 chicken breast , 2 c. chopped eggplant, 1/4 c. ch. onion, 2 c. sliced yellow squash, 1 med. green tomato ch., 1 ch. bell pepper, 1 T. minced garlic, salt, black pepper, 1 T. chicken broth base, 1 jar of roasted garlic alfredo sauce, 1/4c milk, olive oil, 1/2 tsp cayenne powder and 1 lb. mozzarella shredded cheese.
Boil chicken with some salt , pepper and chicken broth base . In a 8x 12 dish grease the pan with olive oil. Then add veggies . After chicken breast is done shred it with a hand mixer. Add chicken to the veggies plus 1tsp black pepper, 1 tsp. salt and cayenne. Pour the jar of alfredo sauce on top. Use the 1/4 c. milk in the jar swish around then pour it in also. Mix thoroughly and bake at 450 for 40 min. After 20 min. mix and place back in oven.

Attachments

Nov 9, 2023
I love how you incorporate eggplant, squash, and green tomatoes into the mix—it adds such a nice variety of flavors and textures. And that touch of cayenne powder? Genius! I bet it gives the dish just the right amount of kick.

Your chicken vegetable casserole recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! I can practically smell it through the screen. I'm new here, by the way, so thanks for sharing such a delicious-looking dish! I love how versatile casseroles are, and yours seems like the perfect combination of flavors and textures. Plus, it's loaded with veggies, which is always a win in my book. I couldn't help but notice you mentioned using chicken broth base. Have you ever tried using Healo Broth https://healofoods.com/? I recently discovered it, and it adds such a rich depth of flavor to dishes like this. Seriously, it's a game-changer!

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
I love how you incorporate eggplant, squash, and green tomatoes into the mix—it adds such a nice variety of flavors and textures. And that touch of cayenne powder? Genius! I bet it gives the dish just the right amount of kick.

Your chicken vegetable casserole recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! I can practically smell it through the screen. I'm new here, by the way, so thanks for sharing such a delicious-looking dish! I love how versatile casseroles are, and yours seems like the perfect combination of flavors and textures. Plus, it's loaded with veggies, which is always a win in my book. I couldn't help but notice you mentioned using chicken broth base. Have you ever tried using Healo Broth https://healofoods.com/? I recently discovered it, and it adds such a rich depth of flavor to dishes like this. Seriously, it's a game-changer!
I'm glad you brought up this old post, I might have to give this recipe a go. Usually when I buy green tomatoes, I do it with the intent of battering and frying the slices. I need to broaden my green tomato usage.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

"Healo Broth'....another thing I must put on my must try list😂 Bone broth is so nutritious and is a must in treating 'parvo' in dogs.