Chicken Veggie Soup

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
2-3 chicken breast, 2 c. squash. 2 c. zucchini, 1c. diced onion, 1/2 c. corn, greens, 3 large tomatoes cut,2 c. fresh green beans, 2 tsp salt, 1T. black pepper, 2 bay leaf's, 2 tsp. sage, 1 tsp rosemary, 1 tsp thyme, 1/4 c. chicken bouillon base , 1 T. butter and add water til almost covers everything
Cook in crockpot til breast are done. Then take chicken breast out and shred with hand mixer. Then mix back in. Cook another 1/2 hr. should be ready to eat.

Attachments

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I see Rosemary! That really adds a lot, thank you:)(y)

P

persistent

2-3 chicken breast, 2 c. squash. 2 c. zucchini, 1c. diced onion, 1/2 c. corn, greens, 3 large tomatoes cut,2 c. fresh green beans, 2 tsp salt, 1T. black pepper, 2 bay leaf's, 2 tsp. sage, 1 tsp rosemary, 1 tsp thyme, 1/4 c. chicken bouillon base , 1 T. butter and add water til almost covers everything
Cook in crockpot til breast are done. Then take chicken breast out and shred with hand mixer. Then mix back in. Cook another 1/2 hr. should be ready to eat.
Aren't we supposed to put some garlic in the soup too?....Flu season you know.....Crockpot cooking great!!!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Garlic at the last stage for a stronger flavor......

P

persistent

Garlic at the last stage for a stronger flavor......
A guy where I worked would eat a clove of garlic like an apple. I can't go for strong flavors. Beef liver makes me vomit. An aunt found that out by trying to pass it off as veal or something. I had a cat that was hooked on raw chicken livers and gizzards and one time I tried beef liver and kitty vomited.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Poor kitty! Weight Watchers had a recipe for liver that used tomato juice, I know it will take the skunk scent off your skunk sprayed dog, must work for liver too!:unsure::giggle::coffee::)

P

persistent

Poor kitty! Weight Watchers had a recipe for liver that used tomato juice, I know it will take the skunk scent off your skunk sprayed dog, must work for liver too!:unsure::giggle::coffee::)
I could have used it to get the skunk like (MERCAPTAN) smell off myself. LP gas accidently squirted on myself in filling bottle. Smelled for maybe two days. Good recipe but no longer need. No more LP or kitty. What is your avatar kitty wearing, it is cute?