China Issues an Alert About Bubonic Plague

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

The Black Death is back? Coronavirus was from China? Now this report from inner Mongolia. What's going on?
Bubonic Plague Alert China

What is The Black Death: Bubonic Plague
China has cases from time to time in rural areas, as well they eat a lot of wild animals.

It is not transmissible human to human only from a scratch or bite from an infected animal.

As well is it a bacteria and is treatable if done quickly.

Even the USA has a few cases a year.

And no it is not connected to the implementation of 5G ;) ...in case you read that anywhere.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Yes, I heard that the black plague during the middle ages I think it was, was spread by fleas.
I don't know about outbreaks happening on occasion though.
And no I haven't heard about 5G having anything to do with this. That would be silly wouldn't it? How could a cellular communications system spread a virus?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
maybe if people shared phones...but you can get radiation from phones I heard ao dont stick them close to your ear or talk on them too long. its well known even back when they were first invented they were damaging to people.

E

EleventhHour

Yes, I heard that the black plague during the middle ages I think it was, was spread by fleas.
I don't know about outbreaks happening on occasion though.
And no I haven't heard about 5G having anything to do with this. That would be silly wouldn't it? How could a cellular communications system spread a virus?
Agree, the fleas picked up from small animals and transmit it to humans, as well during the bubonic plague they did not understand bacteria and it was transmitted via handling dead bodies.

Small outbreaks presently... I guess the animals still carry it .. those in the wild.

I was joking on the 5G... there is a silly internet conspiracy theory that Covid-19 is cased by 5G.

Absolutely silly. Amen!!

E

EleventhHour

Any outbreaks are supposed to be reported to the WHO... and someone picked up in and sensationalized per usual media tactics.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Agree, the fleas picked up from small animals and transmit it to humans, as well during the bubonic plague they did not understand bacteria and it was transmitted via handling dead bodies.

Small outbreaks presently... I guess the animals still carry it .. those in the wild.

I was joking on the 5G... there is a silly internet conspiracy theory that Covid-19 is cased by 5G.

Absolutely silly. Amen!!
:ROFL: I read that and heard that ping sound track for the T-Mobile commercial.
Is your Coronavirus Covid-19 infection on the unlimited data plan too?

I had to find something that expressed how silly the idea is. 5G spreads Coronavirus Covid-19. Now if only debt made me richer.

E

EleventhHour

:ROFL: I read that and heard that ping sound track for the T-Mobile commercial.
Is your Coronavirus Covid-19 infection on the unlimited data plan too?

I had to find something that expressed how silly the idea is. 5G spreads Coronavirus Covid-19. Now if only debt made me richer.

Oh well maybe you will run into him on CC... ....... absolutely hilarious I agree.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
From rats (mostly?) to flea, from flea to human... flee the fleas! :geek: