Chocolate turtle Cheese cake.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
CrustA bag of cookies oreo or fudgeo, remove cream center and crush1/2 cup butter melted.Filling1/2 cup of sour cream1 350g package of Cream cheeseabout 1 pound of caramel1 350 ml can of condensed milkExtras (optional)Crushed nuts, Ie peanuts, pecans etc...sliced straw berriesmelted cream fillingtake the crushed cookies, and melted butter mix together in bowl, use to layer in an 8" cake pan. let cooltake your cream cheese, sour cream, caramels, and milk,place in pan on stove and melt together, when all have melted and mixed together take and add it to your crust,before placing in freezer, garnish with nuts or strawberries or the melted cream centers of the cookies, the cream centers can be drizzled on.let freze 4-6 hours remove about 10 minutes before serving to allow a slight thaw and serve.Enjoy.

C

cmarieh

That sounds YUMMY!:)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
omgosh..sounds nom nom.. *drools* :)

W

wwjd_kilden

saved to desktop as yumyum :)

Might try to make it during the weekend.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
chocolate.............cake.............yummmm...... :)

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Thanks it is good, when I did this in High school, my teachers were stopping me in the hall way to compliment it. Of course IM not a 100% sure if the recipie is correct, It has been some years since I have done it. I originally got it I think off a calander in Baking class. But is to my knowledge still pretty accurate.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
i want some right now..i'm hungry :eek:

Mar 20, 2015
Yummy yummy yummy i want that food in my tummy, i can't come here anymore, for fear of obesity.

S

skylove7

CrustA bag of cookies oreo or fudgeo, remove cream center and crush1/2 cup butter melted.Filling1/2 cup of sour cream1 350g package of Cream cheeseabout 1 pound of caramel1 350 ml can of condensed milkExtras (optional)Crushed nuts, Ie peanuts, pecans etc...sliced straw berriesmelted cream fillingtake the crushed cookies, and melted butter mix together in bowl, use to layer in an 8" cake pan. let cooltake your cream cheese, sour cream, caramels, and milk,place in pan on stove and melt together, when all have melted and mixed together take and add it to your crust,before placing in freezer, garnish with nuts or strawberries or the melted cream centers of the cookies, the cream centers can be drizzled on.let freze 4-6 hours remove about 10 minutes before serving to allow a slight thaw and serve.Enjoy.
Oh My!!!!!