chocolate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

imTastik

I'd give you the recipe only I can't find it :( I've looked all over the internet and its not there :(

M

missy2shoes

I've had marsbar cheesecake before.....now that was rich!! lol

I

imTastik

i hate cheesecake....makes me wanna be sick just thinking about it hahaha

M

missy2shoes

hahaha.....well I ate the whole thing LOL....gahhhhhhh that really made me feel sick....

I

imTastik

hahahaha.....something warm right now would be nice...chocolate.....bananas....couldnt care less......FROZEN!!!

I

imTastik

No more chocolate or food for me....I need to stop being a piggy and lose about two stone and get mussscccllleeey

I

imTastik

weight hahaha

MdNordlicht

Feb 19, 2009
Haha, okay, fine... But thats no real measure, or is it??

I

imTastik

what ya mean? if you mean like lbs/cms/mms etc. yep its stone :) a lot of countries use lbs but over here its stone for us

MdNordlicht

Feb 19, 2009
Haha, stone... I like that... Never heard of that term before...

W

wwjd_kilden

i want I want I want!

sorry, I don't know any other name for it, but I want 'Devils cake'
Dark chokolate cake with white, fkuffy cream with so much sugar it crunches when you chew! yummy!

M

missy2shoes

ohhhhhhhh that sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good and scrumalicious!!!! :D

W

wwjd_kilden

:D:D:D t'is

I'll see if I can manage/bother to translate a recipe to english

I

imTastik

i want some chocolate maaaannn....hungry from the gym. I can smell strawberry laces too and its making my mouth water like crazzzzzzyy hahaha

S

sabella22

cHOCOLATE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!MMMM yUM..