Chris Pratt Talks Leaning on Jesus When Critics Attack His Faith: ‘2000 Years Ago They Hated Him, Too’

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com
Actor Chris Pratt is a committed Christian who carries his faith publicly and uses Jesus as a support when he is the target of haters and hateful comments.

The Jurassic World star told Page Six he always thinks back to the story of Christ’s suffering and draws strength from that example when he is under attack.

“I sure do,” Pratt said acknowledging the barbs from critics who focus on his beliefs. “But that’s nothing new, that’s nothing new, you know?”

He used scripture to underline his beliefs, saying “If I was of this world, they would love me just like that but as it is, I’ve chosen out of this world. That’s John 15:18 through 20.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...-his-faith-2000-years-ago-they-hated-him-too/

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Tall_Timbers, his (Chris Pratt's) is a tough position to be in, especially in the last few years :(

I am, of course, glad that he continues to be outspoken about his faith and why it is important to him. While I'm certain that he/his faith is still appreciated and even welcomed by most, it only takes one in opposition these days to proliferate the belief that it should not be, thanks in large part to social media (as some of our political leaders have pointed out, if you are able to say something loud enough and long enough, many will come to believe you, even when what you are saying is not true).

Remembering those in prayer who lovingly speak for God and the Christian faith, especially without concern for their own wellbeing, is always a good thing :)

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Actor Chris Pratt is a committed Christian who carries his faith publicly and uses Jesus as a support when he is the target of haters and hateful comments.

The Jurassic World star told Page Six he always thinks back to the story of Christ’s suffering and draws strength from that example when he is under attack.

“I sure do,” Pratt said acknowledging the barbs from critics who focus on his beliefs. “But that’s nothing new, that’s nothing new, you know?”

He used scripture to underline his beliefs, saying “If I was of this world, they would love me just like that but as it is, I’ve chosen out of this world. That’s John 15:18 through 20.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...-his-faith-2000-years-ago-they-hated-him-too/

Thanks for this post! It's nice to see entertainers who don't hide their faith and unashamed to have the whole world know they follow the Lord Jesus!

Another entertainer which I am a fan of is Danica McKellar who played Winnie Cooper in the "The Wonder Years". Candace Cameron Burr was the one who invited her to go to church and eventually, McKellar decided to make Jesus her Lord and Savior and got saved last year! So happy for her!