Christans

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Owen

I am a Bahai and im wandering what is Jesus Mission..? or Why was he sent From God.

Like this is Baha 'u' llah;sThe central theme of Bah

K

karlita

Hi Owen. im gonna give you 2 verses of so much more in the Bible that may answer ur question. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life." John3:16. And "For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke19:10.
humans are sinners and because of that they deserve the death (not only physically but also spiritually). but thanks to Jesus, to his sacrifice, by his blood we can triumph the spiritual death and live eternally in perfect peace. "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." says Romans6:23

C

ChosenByGod

Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost. He saves us from our sins. He wants and desires to give us hope. A living hope.

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Owen.

I will tackle one of your questions: Why was Jesus sent from God?

My own personal believe is that Jesus WAS God (in the flesh).

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Owen, Hello welcome to christian chat.

D

DanuckInUSA

He is God. He came to hold dominion over death and sin.