Christian 101

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
Calibob,
it's evident by your first post that you are an exceptional person!
and, as hard for me to say this is, you are very mistaken, as many, if not most,
never have experienced what you are referencing to...
sad, to say the least, but even more sad, is those who want/desire to have this experience,
and so many go to the extreme to pretend that they actually do share in this 'dream'. =
thank You for being a 'beacon', to the many who have been so terribly deceived!
May God have Mercy upon us all, and His pity, for we so desperately need it...

von1

Apr 22, 2010
This is touching. A new Hallelujah song written by Heather Williams.

This short piece tells what inspired the lyrics, the loss of her son .
Hallelujah, thanks for sharing this song, it was very beautiful and relaxing.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Calibob,
it's evident by your first post that you are an exceptional person!
and, as hard for me to say this is, you are very mistaken, as many, if not most,
never have experienced what you are referencing to...
sad, to say the least, but even more sad, is those who want/desire to have this experience,
and so many go to the extreme to pretend that they actually do share in this 'dream'. =
thank You for being a 'beacon', to the many who have been so terribly deceived!
May God have Mercy upon us all, and His pity, for we so desperately need it...
I don't understand what you are getting at. how am I deceived? What haven't I experienced? After I received the Holy Spirit I volunteered at a rescue mission for a month to learn from and help others.

Feb 28, 2016
Cal,
you have such a precious 'heart', we, hub and I love you dearly,
but the Truth must be told...maybe not to us, or the world, but surely to yourself,.!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The truth is Jesus died for our sins and arose the morning of the third day. Hes coming back for those who accept his sacrifice for our sins and understand that he is Lord. That faith can never be shaken in me. The gospel message comes through small bits and pieces to those who aren't familiar with it but are moldable through the power of the Holy Spirit. First Salvation acceptance and becoming born again. The study to show thyself approved unto God. A worker that needith not to be ashamed. Rightly dividing the word of truth. Above all never put ourselves above others. Is there something wrong with that?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The truth is Jesus died for our sins and arose the morning of the third day. Hes coming back for those who accept his sacrifice for our sins and understand that he is Lord. That faith can never be shaken in me. The gospel message comes through small bits and pieces to those who aren't familiar with it but are moldable through the power of the Holy Spirit. First Salvation acceptance and becoming born again. The study to show thyself approved unto God. A worker that needith not to be ashamed. Rightly dividing the word of truth. Above all never put ourselves above others. Is there something wrong with that?
Christian Gospel music and folk music, mymms etc. have always been a big part since the days of the Corinthian and Ephesian Churches

Sep 29, 2019
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness and everything else shall be added unto you.