Christian Based Comic Book (Which Artist do you like Best?)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Strickalator

I am writing and creating a Christian Comic book.

I need your advice about which artist you feel is the right one for this project. Some of The ones I have Favorited seem to also have the right spirit in Christ as I have talked to them each and shared my faith.

Fruit Force, a comic book to be written. The stories take place in a fictional place called Citrus City Florida. This would be between Orlando and Titusville where NASA is. The main hero is Lemon Lass. She and her fellow team mates have fruit based powers and fight against villains who have vegetable based powers. It will be a slightly wacky and goofy comic, but for the most part will have serious plots, actions and topics. It will speak about faith and goodness and battling Evil and protecting citizens.

Here is the link to all the artwork entered so far. Please vote there or reply to this thread here and let me know your favorite and why. There is a character description and bio-sheet of what was supposed to be drawn in the detail section. I appreciate your thoughts and feelings.

http://prizes.org/Comic-book-artist-wanted-for-fruit-force-and-lemon-lass-2