Christian Burnout.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I have been seeing lately that A lot of Christians are saying they are loosing their faith, or doubting Christianity, or loosing hope.

Why?

Jesus spoke of this when he spoke of the virgins and the oil lamps. There was a time when they could have taken extra oil in their lamps seeing that the night was coming. The wise virgins took extra oil in the day. So when the groom was to come their oil was still burning, but the foolish virgins caused the lamp to burn out. What happens to an oil lamp with no oil to keep it burning? What happens to salt without saltiness? Neither are any good for the purpose they were created. You have the lamp but no oil to keep it burning. You have the salt but no saltiness, and it is only as good as sand.

Jesus Christ is the oil that lights the lamp. This is how we are nourished in the faith. I was dying but Jesus gave me life. He is my oil. If a tree does not have root, it is easily rooted up by a small storm, and though it was great in appearance, the storm shows how well rooted it was. Oh how great a tree it was, but now it is uprooted!!

What good is a fig tree that does not produce fig fruit? It is cursed.

Do you have oil in you? It is one thing for a person to say they have oil, but the night will tell if you carried enough.

May Jesus bless you.

Last edited:
C

Consumed

Cares of the world choke out the Word of God, self condemnation, pride there are a few reasons why. We are to wait on the Lord, not MacDonalds drive thru, trials and tribulations tests patience first.

We go church and watch our watch, worship xxmins sermon xx mins and then?? Lunch down the road.
We pray like that too, God gave us two ears one mouth in His wisdom to listen more than we speak, especially with Him.

B

beready

Amen!!!!! Brother Ramon. This is confirmation! While praising the Lord. I got this revelation about the ten virgins. All of the virgins slept, while the bridegroom tarried. Even the wise. Jesus said that even the elect would be seduce if were possible. It is a must that we keep our focus on Jesus.Worshiping Him in spirit and in truth.Staying Awake! Being obedient in all that he tells us to do. Being ready when the midnight cry is made. The night will tell if you have enough oil in your vessels to keep your lamps lit. Jesus bless you both.

H

Hearer

amen we have to keep our focus on Jesus. And bury ourselves in the word, studying the scriptures, so that they are in us and around us. Then we will be comforted and safe from the world.