Christian Chat Get Together

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Healer_Xp

So chiggity check it my peeps...

We are talking about a get-together, a little shindiggety, a little sump'n, sump'n for the people of CC. Ideally at a nice hotel where there's a pool and jacuzzi etc, so we have a good place to relax and hang out, without having to run around just to find something to do.

It will be toward the later part of summer, most likely mid to late August.

This is our own thing we're doing here, so nothing is official. It's just good old peeps from CC wanting to meet in person.

We'd like to hear your thought's on where you'd like it to be. For instance, Miami Florida, etc.

Please be vague for now, until we narrow it down to the actual state and city. Then we can talk about hotel suggestions etc.

Cast your vote, but please do so only once, because you're not gonna fool me, you're just gonna briefly confuse me, and then that will result in me becoming angry chatter out for justicce.

Thanks chooz guyzez. Can't wait to hear your ideas.

So far I vote Miami, or somewhere in Florida.

L

Lilylove22

Miami sounds fine. I like the beach, so it works.

C

Cuen

miami looks good ...but that does not mean i can get there :( thats in Gods hands

RazzleDazzle

Apr 19, 2010
I say Texas! Dallas maybe? Big airport hub and pretty decent airfare...theres six flags,sea world, among other things!

H

HelloImJohnnyCash

THE MAGNIFICENT AND MARVELOUS BEAUTIFUL HEAVENLY AREA KNOWN AS TAMPA-ORLANDO!

TAMPA/ORLANDO FLORIDA!!!

Disney World-Universal Studios-I-Drive-Busch Gardens-Beaches-and Appearances by: SMARK and HELLOIMJOHNNYCASH!

BOOK NOW!!!!

J

Jentegrity

Florida is good for me. Road Trip!!! : )

J

Jentegrity

Just a quick thought: would it be better to have this before school starts? Late August is a tough time for college kids and parents to get away. Just my two cents worth...I be quiet now.