Christian debate warriors needed on myspace to defend Gods word

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

easysamson

is there a reason you ignored my post or do you just have nothing to contradict me and realized i was right >_>
I am on a lot of other forums and have a lot of people to talk to. Please be patient. I am putting together an Army of Holy Warriors. Not all people are meant to be warriors just like not all people are meant to be seed planters. Yet both are needed. Please try and read the other threads that I posted to, I have answered you there I think. I'm consitrated on the warriors and answer the seed planters only when i have time. Please try and understan.

Jan 8, 2009
I've been tried to be banned by old perverts before and it's not nice.

Jan 13, 2010
I was talking to sampson not you he was being cryptic and i spoke to him straight i don't have a computer i have a phone to work with , so i'm doing the best i can with what i got

L

lighthousejohn

As one who has been dealing with sinful people for many years, I must agree that we need to stand for truth and proclaim it whenever and wherever we can. However we must always follow Christ's example and sahre the truth in love and humility. Wewill then find that we are being soldiers of God and the Holy Spirit can use our words to create fertile soil for His eventual harvest. If we come at them with a hammer to beat them into submission then they will never be wholly surrendered to Christ but they will be resentful of all our efforts. Remember the armored fist does more harm than the velvet glove.