Christian Event (Spring Harvest)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
I'm originally from England and would go this event a lot, through to my teens. I know many Americans have probably never heard of it, so wanted to share the event with you.

http://www.springharvest.org

(I suggest going to week one in Minehead). It's a lovely part of England. During downtime in the week, you can make use of the beach which is opposite and there is a mini theme park on the grounds, although priority will obviously be the bible sessions taking place.

If anyone plans to go, let me know. We will be going next year and just booked a bungalow on the grounds. They book up pretty quickly. It is better to stay on the grounds, because you feel closer to the events and it's a lovely atmosphere.

The Big top evening celebrations are great, but there is a timetable of all the different meetings that take place throughout the week, depending on what your needs are. You can pick depending on what you like. It's the perfect place for families also, as there are activities on the timetable for children.

Anyway, I highly recommend this event!!

For travel, I suggest flying into London and you can either rent a car (probably easier) or get the National Rail across. It takes about 3hrs 45 mins by car. Not long at all.

Jul 25, 2011
I hope that this experience strengthens your walk with the Lord!