Christian in Kuwait

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thimsrebma

Hello,
I am a Christian living in Kuwait. I just wanted to see how many others were out there. Kuwait or other GCC. Or any other neighbors.

xsweetx

Aug 5, 2013
Hiii thimsrebma kifik?:)

L

leonardronaldo

Hello,
I am a Christian living in Kuwait. I just wanted to see how many others were out there. Kuwait or other GCC. Or any other neighbors.
I heard only Kuwait and Bahrain, around the GCC that allows their citizens to be Christian (and it only in the number of hundreds people). do you have information about this?

T

thimsrebma

Kuwait has thousands of Christians, most of whom are Indian or Filipino. My church has locations in Kuwait, Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and the UAE. I am not sure about Yemen tho. These countries have laws about "witnessing" to people but having church is allowed for the many expats who are already believers. In Saudi, however, the churches are underground. But everyone knows they exist. You just don't broadcast the locations.

J

Jomar01

Be blessed my brother. You are a glorious sample ofbeing a Christians for many in the West. God be with you and your love ones.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

L

leonardronaldo

Kuwait has thousands of Christians, most of whom are Indian or Filipino. My church has locations in Kuwait, Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and the UAE. I am not sure about Yemen tho. These countries have laws about "witnessing" to people but having church is allowed for the many expats who are already believers. In Saudi, however, the churches are underground. But everyone knows they exist. You just don't broadcast the locations.
ohh, sure. for expats yea, there are many churches already in the GCC. even in Saudi, actually.
for example this church in riyadh: Home - Grace Outreach Church Riyadh

L

leonardronaldo

Be blessed my brother. You are a glorious sample ofbeing a Christians for many in the West. God be with you and your love ones.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
you meant sister?
or this was for me?
Blessings

Oct 21, 2013
my nieces fiance was deployed to Kuwait

hes in the US Army

Apr 20, 2012
meccatochrist.org
ohh, sure. for expats yea, there are many churches already in the GCC. even in Saudi, actually.
for example this church in Riyadh: Home - Grace Outreach Church Riyadh
underground churches are not allowed by any means or anyways
the gov. don't know yet about this church otherwise it will be hunted and shutdown
similar stories are available on the news
here is the latest one I heard of ( you may need google chrome translator )
.:ميدل ايست اونلاين::Middle East Online:.

but here is the deal - christianchat.com is already banned in Saudi , I'm using VPN to bypass the block !

L

leonardronaldo

the gov. don't know yet about this church otherwise it will be hunted and shutdown

but here is the deal - christianchat.com is already banned in Saudi , I'm using VPN to bypass the block !
ya aziz, even the OP of this thread claimed that her church had underground branch in saudi.
I know fully-well Saudi government doesn't allow any other religious fellowship in its territory., and also the persecution faced by those who dare to do that. But at least there are churches brave enough to be in fellowship there.
I pray for you ya akhi so the Holy Spirit protects you and strengthens you as He uses you to be His ambassador.

Salam

T

thimsrebma

Aziz, I know it is illegal, it is also illegal in other countries as well, but we are still there. That's why they are called "underground churches" so that outsiders do not know when and where they will meet. That is the only way we can spread the gospel across the world. Someone has to be willing to go to these places and risk freedom and life for the sake of Kingdom.

L

leonardronaldo

Aziz, I know it is illegal, it is also illegal in other countries as well, but we are still there. That's why they are called "underground churches" so that outsiders do not know when and where they will meet. That is the only way we can spread the gospel across the world. Someone has to be willing to go to these places and risk freedom and life for the sake of Kingdom.
amen.
Blessings to you sister

Dec 12, 2013

My uncle used to work in the oil fields in Saudi and he could not carry a bible, witness etc. I pray for all believers in the foreign countries that God will bless you and keep you my bible believing friends from around the world. May the God of heaven cause his face to shine down upon you and strengthen you.

Hanady

Apr 20, 2012
Hello, Im Lebanese and here we have a very normal life, i know that in Kuwait it's also good for Christians, not that bad and you have churches there, so of course it's better than Saudi Arabia

Dec 12, 2013
Hello, Im Lebanese and here we have a very normal life, i know that in Kuwait it's also good for Christians, not that bad and you have churches there, so of course it's better than Saudi Arabia
Awesome and I pray that it will continue to be so. May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless you and may HE keep you and strengthen you my believing friends from the Middle East!

L

leslie26

may the lord protects you Aziz and protects his children all over the world

Habbakuk

Apr 22, 2014
O there are many Christians in Kuwait.....in fact, church is such a refreshing experience, with people from all over the world praising the same God! Just like its going to be in heaven one day!