Christian Life! or fantasy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Richie_2uk

Guest
Christian Life!
​
Many people in the world, more today than ever, thinks a Christian life is a fantasy or make belief. Some people dont think we should live like Christ but live how they want to live as long as they don't harm or be bad. many people think living like a Chritian is to hard and quckly turn away to do there own thing. Some christians has some idea, but not fully understand the meaning of being Christ like.

To be Christ like, is to learn how He was and is. And if this is the Christ like person Gods wants us to be. Then let's see what Christ wants us to beleive, to have faith and to bury his actions in our hearts and apply them to our Christ like walk.

I am in Christ. I live in Him and He lives in me.
I know the relief of being cleansed from personal sins.
I am able to live above sin's dominating control.
I have immediate access to the Father through prayer.
I can understand the Scriptures.
I am able to forgive--and should forgive--whoever wrongs me.
I have the capacity to bear fruit, daily, continually, routinely.
I possess at least one (sometimes more than one) spiritual gift.
I worship with joy and with purpose.
I find the church vital, not routine or boring.
I have a faith to share with others.
I love and need other people.
I look forward to having close fellowship with fellow Christians.
I am able to obey the teaching of the Word of God.
I continue to learn and grow toward maturity.
I can endure suffering and hardship without losing heart.
I depend and trust in my Lord for daily strength and provisions.
I can know God's will.
I live in anticipation of Christ's return.
I have the assurance of heaven after I die.