CHRISTIAN METAL?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

followerofchrist

OK THERE IS GENRE OF MUSIC THAT IS CALLED CHRISTIAN DEATH METAL WHICH I HAVE BECOME A BIG FAN OF. MY QUESTION IS IS THE TITLE "CHRISTIAN DEATH METAL" A CONTRADICTION OF TERM? FOR INSTANCE "BLACK METAL" THAT IS USED TO WORSHIP GOD IS NOT CALLED BLACK METAL BUT WHITE METAL. SO IS CHRSITIAN DEATH METAL AN OXY MORON? ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOMED

G

goth4god

its just a label. I mean really its the lyrics that count. the only reason its called christian death metal is cuz the genre death metal existed before it and its just a label to help people figure out what it sounds like. I personally dont put my music under a label cuz I like so many diff kinds and there are so many labels out there it really starts to confuse me! ha ha!

F

followerofchrist

thats what i thought thanks for the clarity