Christian Metalcore, Hardcore, Rock, etc.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 4, 2021
Hello wanted to ask if anyone on here listens to hard hitting christian music lol. Such as For Today, Sleeping Giant, Convictions, etc.

If so what are your thoughts and do you listen to other bands such as these?

If not what are your favorite types of Christian music?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I first began listening to Christian rock and metal in the late 80s. Then got into some of the punk and hardcore and other genres.
I mostly listened to Christian subculture music until a few years ago.
Now it's mostly secular music.
But metalcore was never a big favorite of mine. There were a few that stood out, but as a whole not my favorite genre.
I did see some of the 90s SFHC bands live back then. But not much of that came through my area.
I've always been partial to death metal but have listened to all kinds of metal.

echoChrist

Dec 22, 2020
Hello wanted to ask if anyone on here listens to hard hitting christian music lol. Such as For Today, Sleeping Giant, Convictions, etc.

If so what are your thoughts and do you listen to other bands such as these?

If not what are your favorite types of Christian music?
Before I accepted Christ I didn't realize the demonic influence in some of the music I was listening to now I know better I really pay attention to message and don't listen just because it sounds cool that being said I listen to many bands that don't really identify as Christian if your into Christian metal demon hunter I would say is about as good as it gets I also like rock band Buzzhorn disconnected album it has a Christian theme to it but I mainly like my indie rock music like War on drugs and tame impala and don't forget the 80s. Whatever I do I do unto the Lord.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia

Love your enemies
Bless the ones who curse you
Pray for those who persecute
The children of the Most High

Unchain the prisoners
Of wicked injustice
Break the yoke of the oppressed
Bring the favor from above

Salt of the earth