Christian movies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mordred

Kingdom of Heaven
The Book of Eli
Legion

H

HumbleSaint

Kingdom of Heaven
The Book of Eli
Legion

Legion is in no whay shape or form a Christian movie. It protray God has being the evil person. And the child that is born that supposably saves the world is a depiction of the ant-christ, who is protrayed as being the good guy. go to www.goodfight.org

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

M

Mordred

Since any attempt to argue with an aggressive Christian is so unnecessary because it is so pointless.. Michael broke a command from God to slay a child, whereas he choose to fall from heaven to protect the child. This is an allusion of a man who lays down his life for another, whom Jesus said there were no greater love. Michael threw away *everything* to disobey this command. So why was the angel reborn after being slayed by Gabriel? Also why was he given his wings back, and his place back in Heaven after disobeying the command?

Out of Role:
Sure, demonic possession is generally not an acquired taste for Good Christian beings finding a heart-warming film to relate to. Thou shalt not murder is allso mentioned in the book of Exodus.

Michael and Gabriel are the only angels ever mentioned in the Bible, how is using their names - as the only 2 angels depicted in the film, have any relationship to the anti-christ?

H

HumbleSaint

The movies messing with you mind is all its doing. There is nothing Biblical about the movie. In fact the man that created it took parts of Revelation out and twisted it. The Bible says some serious things at the end of Revelation about a person who adds or takes away prophacy.

C

callthe5o

hmmm, a movie that really made me so encouraged(it even made me cry lol) is "FireProof". greatest christian movie i have ever seen.

L

loeza89

The New movie "To Save A Life is a very powerful Christian movie we went with our youth group and it is very powerful in its meaning i would strongly sugest going to see that

M

Mordred

You make some good points...I fully realize that the movie was not based on fact, but on a fiction-based story.. and I took some time to think about it and, and it's ideas are not too terribly bad I think.

Of course I would put the Passion of the Christ up on the list, but that...is a difficult movie for even me to watch. Not to say I never enjoyed it, the theme is always hard to swallow.

L

loeza89

it is but that movie is good to watch it humbles oneself to realize someone was willing to go through all that for us and that is true love ^_^

W

Wug

Donnie Darko and Southland Tales. They're aren't exactly Christian movies, but they're allegorical to the New Testament. S. Darko is not, however. S. Darko is just a really long, boring, mousic video for bands that no one's heard of. The only actual Christian movie that I've liked is Amazing Grace. Everyone says Fireproof, but, I'm sorry, the acting was so bad in that that I found it distracting.

K

kiwi_OT

Donnie Darko and Southland Tales. They're aren't exactly Christian movies, but they're allegorical to the New Testament. S. Darko is not, however. S. Darko is just a really long, boring, mousic video for bands that no one's heard of. The only actual Christian movie that I've liked is Amazing Grace. Everyone says Fireproof, but, I'm sorry, the acting was so bad in that that I found it distracting.
Yes! I completely agree about Fireproof Wug! The acting was horrendous, and I felt it was just one long advertising campaign to buy that book 'The Love Dare' (which it was). Dont get me wrong, I thought the theme and point to the movie was fine. Marriages are important after all, but really they couldve done better with that movie.

Im always looking for find more Christian movies

A

asamanthinketh

saw the book of eli also, it wasn't all that i expected, but it was good and inspiring

Pheonix

Jan 17, 2007
Kingdom of Heaven
The Book of Eli
Legion
Why would God send all the angels of heaven down to earth to destroy it and then ssend michael or gabrial to protect one person. Are all the angels disobedient to God? Can he not command them to leave that person alone? And if God has sent the angels to destroy man then Why is Michael or whoever he is going against God? If he is disobeying God than he is one the devils side. Considering the angels already rebelled and everybody took up sides, I find it unlikely that after millenia of serving God that the archangels would suddenly change their mind and disobey.

That movie Legion makes a mockery of God and everything he stands for.

G

greatkraw

Why would God send all the angels of heaven down to earth to destroy it and then ssend michael or gabrial to protect one person. Are all the angels disobedient to God? Can he not command them to leave that person alone? And if God has sent the angels to destroy man then Why is Michael or whoever he is going against God? If he is disobeying God than he is one the devils side. Considering the angels already rebelled and everybody took up sides, I find it unlikely that after millenia of serving God that the archangels would suddenly change their mind and disobey.

That movie Legion makes a mockery of God and everything he stands for.

it is also a zombie horror mivie

M

Matthew

I've only seen two christain films so far one of which was Fireproof, from what I've seen written here along with reviews elsewhere it is hugely overrated, gets far too much credit just for being a good concept but it fails in several other areas that for me meant the final product was decidedly average, unless someone I knew was having marriage problems I'd probably not recommend it.

The other was Saving God, quite a predictable story most people will have seen before whether in another film or a TV show, but it was well acted and well made and still had an impact on me, but it could have been so much better had the story been not quite so predictable.

M

Mulehide

The movie Joshua is a good movie

henniejo

Dec 21, 2009
Facing the giants….
That’s really a good movie.
There are so many things we can learn from it.
I always suggest my friends to watch it. And I even suggest my boss to watch it J

Oct 7, 2009
i love facing the giants....i am also a fan of not easily broken...