Christian Movies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy0531

Sep 13, 2022
NC
How about good christian movies for anyone who wants to exchange movies they've seen that are good christian movies?

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
The King of Kings
Ben Hur
The Ten Commandments
The Bible series
A.D. series
Chariots of Fire

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
The Passion
Risen

I prefer movies about Jesus and period movies, generally. I haven't enjoyed as much other Christian movies like God's Not Dead, War Room, etc. They are good but I find they are not too deep. The message in these movies are basically Just Believe God but I don't find them too deep. Actually God's Not Dead addressed some arguments so that was pretty good.

Tammy0531

Sep 13, 2022
NC
The Passion
Risen

I prefer movies about Jesus and period movies, generally. I haven't enjoyed as much other Christian movies like God's Not Dead, War Room, etc. They are good but I find they are not too deep. The message in these movies are basically Just Believe God but I don't find them too deep. Actually God's Not Dead addressed some arguments so that was pretty good.
The Passion
Risen

Thank you for sharing I appreciate it.

Tammy0531

Sep 13, 2022
NC
Love Kennedy
Faith's Song
They are both true stories & very good that I've watched lately
You can watch them both on You Tube

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
The Chosen

Miracles from Heaven

Hacksaw Ridge

Heaven is for Real

The case for Christ

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

The Book of Eli
(Not to be confused with Eli1 😉)
Denzel and his son made sure to take a secular apocalyptic action movie and add Scripture and a Christian perspective.
It has language that the villain uses half way through and some battle scenes, so forewarned.
I'm different from many with my background, but I praised the Lord through much of it and wept at the end.
Denzel studied a martial art in preparation for the movie that I am very familiar with.
That and the fact that Denzel's my favorite actor playing a special role about a special subject made it personal.
If anyone decides to watch it, take Kleenex.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Most. christian movies are very bad but i really liked the case For christ. It's a different type of movie, you follow an Atheist on his quest to prove Christianity is false and the more he searches, the closer he comes to christ.

Oct 16, 2020
Austalia
As a writer/author I usually see past bad acting and low budgets to the story of a movie, so although many Christian movies are considered badly done, I still find them entertaining if it has a decent story. I also commend them for being out there and trying to share the Gospel or Christian values to a world that desperately needs it.

These are some of the movies I can think of seeing
Let there be light
Breakthrough
Fireproof
Courageous: Legacy
War Room
Running the bases
Overcomer
Miracles from heaven
The Second Chance
To Save a Life
Joshua
Letters to God
I still believe
I can only imagine
Greater
What If (Kevin Sorbo)
For Such a Time as This: The Story of Esther
The Book of Daniel

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
I've seen some I enjoyed, here 🙂

How about 'Play the flute' I really enjoyed this movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.