Christian music of great quality!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Holei

You would have to spend alot of time searching to find something similar to this. This is one of my favorite artists. Ole Børud. I think he deserves more recognition! :)

This is the first track on his latest CD - Keep moving
High time
Ole Borud - High Time.wmv - YouTube

If you by any chance did not like it, you might like this one.. Great mother's day material btw ;)
She's like no other
Ole Børud - She's Like No Other (2011) - YouTube

And here is a song from his previous album - Shakin' the ground
Backyard party
Ole Børud - Backyard Party - YouTube

It makes me wanna dance, I highly recommend his music! :)