Christian Music

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18
(This is the fourth blog in a series that suggests ways to draw nearer to God. This blog continues the focus on Christian media.)
​

Lots of people have come to Christ through Christian music. Others claim certain songs helped them to overcome temptation when struggling against addiction. Yet even more draw closer to God each day as we express our love to Him through Christian music. The Bible tells us to "make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation" in Psalm 95: 1.

Are you finally ready to give Christian music a chance? Every type of music is represented by talented Christian artists, so there is no excuse! Here are a few top artists:

  • TobyMac = Hip/hop
  • Mandisa = Contemporary
  • Third Day = Southern rock

Feeling broke? You can listen to a few Christian music stations for free online. Click the "Listen Online" play button at the top right of your screen after you follow this link:
http://www.joyfmonline.org. You can even download a free app for this station here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/99.1-joy-fm-st.-louis/id400711128?mt=8.

Do you already LOVE Christian music? Who is your favorite?
 
I saw Mylon LeFevre and Morgan Cryar about 8 years before I was saved. It was great. I have always been a fan of the heavier music. Southern Rock was my most favorite, and will look into Third Day
 
I have heard of Third Day....I have some younger friends who listen to a lot of the bands and am trying to pick up on new music LoL
 
I am an unsigned solo Christian music artist known as INANIAS. Although my music is still the improving and learning stage I offer all my music for free at www.reverb nation.com/INANIAS Thank you and have a good day. God bless