Christian Musicians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Abing

Calling out all Musicians to join our small group for the Glory of our GREAT GOD :D

Join us!! on your control panel, look for Chat Groups. And TADA!! u'll see there 'Christian Musicians' --

Let's all give Him all the glory for all the talents He gave us!

Ciao :D

S

saltnlight

hi there...thanks for the add,i'm going to do that!!Smile God loves you!

A

Arcticstorm

urmm every band need security detail... that my friend is where I come in! One I have the experience. Two, I have done concert security, and three I like to be able to kick people out!!

A

Abing

any christian artists on here?

C

christiancollegegirl

I'm a singer that can't draw a straight line. Does that count?