Christian Novels

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

strawberrygirl

Hey, just wondering who out there reads christian novels. I love reading, especially christian fiction. It is fantastic that there are such amazing christian authors out there. Do you have a favourite author, and if so who is it and what do you enjoy about reading their books?

Nov 14, 2008
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii im tooootally obsessed with reading!!!! I really like terri blackstock...... ooor karen kingsbury... i like frank peretti and ted dekker also..........

L

lil-rush

I read Christian novels. most of the novels I own are Christian (mainly because I buy most of my books from CBD.com instead of bookstores).

I like Ted Dekker, but not enough to be labeled a Dekkie. Maybe I should have become one so I could go to the Gathering and meet some of my internet friends.

CS Lewis just because he's awesome.

Donita K Paul= great fantasy author

Tracie Peterson= good romance novelist

Frank Peretti = good "horror"(I guess you'd call it) author.

And then there are many others I read, but I don't own more than one of their books, so I won't list them all.

Last edited:
S

sweet_eyes

I love Dee Henderson

G

goth4god

if you like thrillers you will love Robert Liparulo's books! I just read his newest thriller and I could NOT put it down! I read it in a day it was so intense! I would highly recommend him!

S

strawberrygirl

I also like Tracie Peterson, I'm a huge Lori Wick fan. I have never read anything by Dee Henderson.

S

sweetie36

I am not much of a reader but I like watching their movies...
C.S.Lewis, and Janette Oak... She even has Books. Has anyone Heard of her???
Her Movies have been on the Hall Mark Channel.. They are kind of like [Little house on the Praire]. If I am right "Michael Landon Jr" Directed the movies, Right now from the top of my head I cant remeber the names of the movies.......
Loves Long Journey. I think is one name of a movie...
But I havent read the books............. I prefer a movie over a book. Except the Bible...............

D

drewski

i like frank peretti , ted dekker, tim lahaye, bill myers, and brandilyn collins. all really good authors as far as fiction goes i also love theology and philosophy books but i dont have any authors i really follow when it comes to that. another fiction author that i like is jonathan r cash but ive only read one of his books because its the only one that ive found

C

Compassion

Karen Kingsbury is amazing! I just got 6 more of her books in the mail, I love them!

G

greatkraw

many years ago there was a popular christian science fiction author - vaguely remember the story - not bad

S

sunshine_debbie

Definately Terri Blackstock, Ted Dekker, Frank Peretti, also, I did read the Shack. It was a good STORY, touching, and amazing, but some of the theology is a little messed up. If you are looking for Christian authors, you can try here. I am not endorsing any of them but they do have a nice list.

http://christianauthorsnetwork.com/ If you come across anything good let me know, I love to read. I am currently reading two seperate books, one by Dee Henderson and one by Tim LaHaye

Happy Reading

Debbie