christian pc games

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dutch41

Do you know Christians pc-games who can competitive with the 'awful' but grafic perfect games?

DavidvanHolten

Feb 26, 2011
Hi dutch,
Do you mean christian games, or games that are allowed but not have a christian message ?

D

Dutch41

Hoi David

Well both is allowed... So Super mario is allowed ;)

DavidvanHolten

Feb 26, 2011
Some games I have :

Simcity, I played a few years ago, you have to build big cities and rule all finencial and other important things.

I like the FIFA football games, you van play as a team or as a individual player, its really fun to do the coach mode were you rule a team.

I don't know if its right, because it involves killing, but I have a game called Rome Total war. It's in the roman times and really fun to do.
You play as a faction and you have to conquer the whole map of Europe, and you have to play battles which include cavelry, infantry, attilary etc.
( please, can someone do some research on this, I don't know if its a good game or not because you can kill soldiers in the game )

The anno series, you have to build cities but in a different age, you have anno 1503 anno 1402 and more of those. You start as a humble village and you can grow into a great metropole.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Rome Total war is brutal. I have it and its pretty bloody and graphic unless you never zoom in to see whats going on with your soldiers.

Sims 2 or 3 is a good, clean game and can become addicting. I hear 2 is still better than the newer version 3.

Zoo Tycoon 2 is also a very good addicting game.

I have played both these games (and Simcity4) and they are good clean games and tons of fun.

My favorite all time game though is Microsoft Flight Simulator. Its more of a hobby than a game. I've flown as a pilot before and believe me if you can fly a cessna in this game with plastic pedals and a yoke then you will be able to fly the real thing.

J

JesusDaughter146

I love flight simulators! Flying through buildings is fun. ;) I haven't flown my simulator game in a long time; I'll have to give it a try again!

I have a computer game called "Left Behind: Eternal Forces"; it's basically the "Left Behind" books in computer game form. I was never able to get it to work well on my computer, so I've never actually gotten to play it, but I've heard good things about it.

I'd like to find some good Christian computer games too! I'll keep an eye on this thread!

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Yea flight simulator is so much fun, especially after you figure out how to land and navigate well and use the airport ground services in FSX (if you have fsx). There's so many cool planes and add-ons that are free for download too. Check out avsim.com for a lot of free stuff and they also have a forum for questions. You can ask me questions too if you want. I've been using flight simulator for almost as long as you've been alive lol.

W

wolfywolfs

the impossible game

D

Dutch41

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!