Christian penpal ad?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Does anyone else have this Christian penpal add on their screen? I dont know what a Christian penpal is but im not sure I should click on it

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Yeah I have it too. I don't want a Christian penpal so I haven't clicked on it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Does anyone else have this Christian penpal add on their screen? I dont know what a Christian penpal is but im not sure I should click on it
Yeah it's on mine too. Christian Penpals is a sister site of christian chat that Robo (site owner here) bought awhile back. :) It's just if you wanted christian people to email back and forth with. Do I gotta teach you everything, newbie?!!!! LOL JK!!!!! :p

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Yeah it's on mine too. Christian Penpals is a sister site of christian chat that Robo (site owner here) bought awhile back. :) It's just if you wanted christian people to email back and forth with. Do I gotta teach you everything, newbie?!!!! LOL JK!!!!! :p
Oh yes lady blue I bow to your wisdom and mass knowledge of the forums, well I know so0mething that you may not. you know the rep in this site right? Well even some of the mods dont knowexactly how it works but I figured soemthing out about it. you know how some ppl make an account but dont show up again hardly ever for like a year or three? Well for some reason those ppl get high rep just for being here for so long. like you know how you can see a person with less than 100 posts or two hundred but joined in like 2011 or something and have like 3 or 4 rep? well I believe its the time they have joined that does that.I could be wrong but im pretty sure im not.

May 9, 2012
Blain, if you see next to where it says "Blog this post", there is a star. That star when clicked adds to a person's reputation. I don't remember how many it takes for each rep point but that is how people receive rep points on here ;)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Blain, if you see next to where it says "Blog this post", there is a star. That star when clicked adds to a person's reputation. I don't remember how many it takes for each rep point but that is how people receive rep points on here ;)

​So if JesusChica were to rep comment you, Blain, you would gain 6 rep points because you get her 6 rep powers. At least that's what I've noticed happen with mine..lol :)

May 9, 2012
hey, hey blain. You mind sharing some of that rep power? :D Share because you care

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I actually give out rep quite alot, im pretty generous with it

​He sure is. He repped me for telling him that if JesusChica repped him, he'd get her 6 powers..lol :) And thank you again, Blain. :)

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
So tell me, just what do rep points get you? Any advantage? Maybe an extra crown in heaven, maybe? :)

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Status that you have great knowledge and close to the Lord... :rolleyes:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Eh the high rep thing is cool and all but it ppl sort of seek to get the rep and say whatever they think will get it for them. of course there were some ppl who would just take turns rep'ing each other over and over. there are always ways around the system

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Eh the high rep thing is cool and all but it ppl sort of seek to get the rep and say whatever they think will get it for them. of course there were some ppl who would just take turns rep'ing each other over and over. there are always ways around the system
I've given out rep to only 2 people so far..lol.. :) I do know you can only give rep to the same person so many times before you get a pop-up saying you must spread some reputation around before giving it to whoever again. I really don't care about having bars or powers but it is nice when i get them..lol :)